Guys
We have 3400 hectares to play on and we have decided to let some of you join us.
The course varies from marshland “Spruit”, small bumps and humps, Modder klei gat and a “Sand gat”. It is easy and yet it does test you ability to traverse through the bush with standard 4x4s..
This is arranged by a local bunch of 4x4 guys that use it a as family outing. We do not advertise the location as we do not want the rest of the city and bunch to use and abuse the area.
The catch is only selection invitation only as we have limited space. Only standard vehicles are allowed, No full “front and rear” diff locks allowed No extreme modifications allowed, max lift - 2 inches as well as first come first served basis.
Bring your camera on lucky days we get to see some small game and Fish eagles flying over head. As well as lots of mud.
There will be conditions, and rules of the day will apply – Entrants will need to sign indemnity forms and also need agree not to divulge or share the where a bouts of the farm, as well not use it without express permission of our organizing - disorganized committee.
We have place for about 5 to 8 vehicles from the forum members.
Place North of Pretoria Approximately 40km North – Coordinates and map will be provided.
Cost will be set at about R60-00 per entrant which will be used for prizes as well as the cost (To be determined) of your “T-shirt or two”
If you decide to join us you will be required to advise: Yours and co-driver’s name (usually spouse) T-Shirt size and Vehicle type make and nick name of vehicle.
There will be a cash bar open after the days fun “Members only” You will be given one day membership – maybe longer if we like you- If not we will leave you in the mud.
Bring and braai – note there are no amenities, this is in the bush.
Lastly as a member of this Forum I would expect attending fellow Forum members to set an example of the forum and ensure we represent the best 4x4 Forum there is!
Remember limited space - so first come first served. If you interested please PM me - I will send you details and more – nearer the time.
Little 4by4