Rattle

Thread: Rattle

Default Rattle

Hi All

Finally took delivery of my wife's Can!

Had it on a lift to check a rattle r/f wheel, seems that the brake - pad is loose and I need to fit new set of pads (to get the clip that holds pad in place?) although there is plenty of meat left on the current set. I was also told that pads would cost about R1000. Any help regarding this?

Also been waiting for 4 weeks for a Maxe nudge bar, the strike is holding up production........ anyone know of another supplier of similar product?

Thanks
    Andre

Andre, don't make the same mistake I did if you gona do sand and dunes stay away from nudge bars. They don't work in real life. Although it looks mooi it's not practical mate. I bought the whole deal with running boards etc. Sold the whole lot as I kept bashing it to pieces Must be a bad driver, he,heee
    Morton the " BEAST " Berg
    3 Skid plates;75mm lift;275/70/16 Maxxis MT's;Merrit 16”rims;Maxe spots+ night breakers on all lights; Solace protection;TJM snorkel;TJM XGS shocks;TJM coils+Bellows; Maniac front & rear steel bumpers;Spare wheel and 3x Jerry can carriers;Rock sliders;Side awning;Front Runner roof rack; Dual batt system;Procool fridge/freezer;2xGarmin;clinometer;Twin free flow exhaust,Fini comp; ARB independent Airlockers F&B; Winch; Drawer Sys;50Lt Water tank;VHF&29Mhz(2)radios; 8x ss Fish road holders; Safety whip&flag.Future mods,Viper V10or Lex V8 Lumina 6lt

Morton

Admittedly I'm only going for looks at this early stage, the wife will do me bodily harm if I take her car off-road! (This too will pass at some stage!)

I've had a look at "Laserbar" from KZN, it fits quite snug around the bumper and does not protrude as much as the one from "Maxe". So I think I shall heed your warning and listen to the wise "old" men of this game....

I'm off to Pilanesberg this weekend wich will be the first longish trip, so far this bus is more economical than my 2.5TD Drifter, we'll see what she does on this trip. I call her Mother Theresa, not very pretty, but does wonderful work!!

Thanks for the advice, highly appreciated
    Cheers
    Andre

Have fun Andre and beware a CAN wants to go places So if it tends to pull OFFROAD, just go with the flow bro, he,heee. You'll be pleasantly surprised.
    Morton the " BEAST " Berg
    3 Skid plates;75mm lift;275/70/16 Maxxis MT's;Merrit 16”rims;Maxe spots+ night breakers on all lights; Solace protection;TJM snorkel;TJM XGS shocks;TJM coils+Bellows; Maniac front & rear steel bumpers;Spare wheel and 3x Jerry can carriers;Rock sliders;Side awning;Front Runner roof rack; Dual batt system;Procool fridge/freezer;2xGarmin;clinometer;Twin free flow exhaust,Fini comp; ARB independent Airlockers F&B; Winch; Drawer Sys;50Lt Water tank;VHF&29Mhz(2)radios; 8x ss Fish road holders; Safety whip&flag.Future mods,Viper V10or Lex V8 Lumina 6lt

Kyk hier: http://www.wilddog.za.net/forum/index.php?topic=56349.0. Die ou will sidesteps en nudgebar vir n Can verkoop vir R3500 highly neg.

Hoop dit help.

Baie Dankie, sal loop loer.

Dankie vir jou moeite