Buying a car gps online

Smile Buying a car gps online

I want buy a car audio online. My friend persuade me to buy one from www.cargpsnavi.com. i saw it,it is a Chinase Online store.I want to buy one from local place.I have never bought a product online.
    So could you tell me some local online stores and which one do you think is the best,Please tell me.

Jemmy,

Keep in mind that if you buy from an online shop you might have a problem with the warranty, sending it back becomes expensive. Garmin have stipulated on their web site that they will not take responsibility for any Garmin units bought via online auctions. You asked about local online stores, South Africa or Spain....I am slow today it is Monday?

Poe s(had a great weekend)Eer

Quote Originally Posted by Poeseer View Post
    Garmin have stipulated on their web site that they will not take responsibility for any Garmin units bought via online auctions
    Please post the link to exactly where it says that.
    2015 Pajero Sport 4x4
    1996 3.5v6 Pajero (For Sale)

Carpe Diem Scrotum
    Give a man a beer, waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, and waste a lifetime!

Simon says : post link!

I just bought a nuvi 3760T great gps unit except for........a small detail like can not connect to satellites. Bought it new thru a online auction, I opened the wrapping. Contacted Garmin Finland, they asked for the receipt. Without that they will service the unit at R600 per hour plus the shipping costs.

http://www8.garmin.com/support/warranty.html

Online Auction Purchases: Products purchased through online auctions (this does not apply to purchases made on www.garmin.com) are not eligible for warranty coverage. Online auction confirmations are not accepted for warranty verification. To obtain warranty service, an original or copy of the sales receipt from the original retailer is required. Garmin will not replace missing components from any package purchased through an online auction.

Poe s( is having a pretty expensive 3760T)Eer

Personally I import LOADS of stuff, they are so much cheaper than local I couldn't care about warranties, by the time the unit packs up I can buy another then "top range" and still in total would've paid less.

This goes for cameras, watches, dvd's, car spares the works. Never trusted auction sites tho. Got caught twice and never again.