Hilux 2.2 4x4 Stolen

Angry Hilux 2.2 4x4 Stolen

Hi all,
    It truly saddens me that my first post on this forum is to report my dads Hilux stolen. It was stolen early this morning in Ridgeworth just above Tygervalley out of the security complex they stay in. It is a white Hilux single cab 4x4. it has the stock standard 2.2 4y motor. 1993 model with the blue and gray stripe along the side. it still has the standard white steel wheels and no bulbar. The bakkie has a dent on the right hand side of the bonnet, right front corner of bumper is dinged, left side of load box has a dent right at the back, tow bar is loose, dash has a crack down the middle, and also has the plastic load bin liner with the Toyota horse on it. Motor has a brand new head. the registration number is CY55403. I am not sure if I should post the VIN and engine number, if needed please let me know and I will supply it.
    I am offering a reward for the return of the bakkie or the arrest and conviction of the a$$ that stole it. you can send me a PM or contact me on 083 333 5987
    Regards,
    Johan

Sorry to hear about your loss. Post a photo of the Hilux. It might help.
    2004 Defender 110 Td5