Who owns White Toyota 2.71 DC with GP Reg KWZ ?

Default Who owns White Toyota 2.71 DC with GP Reg KWZ ?

Who owns White Toyota 2.71 DC with GP Reg KWZ ?

I saw this vehicle in Kensington (Jhb) this morning at 06:42. It sports a 4xforum sticker on the tailgate, so naturally I wanted to know who it was.

I pulled up next to this vehicle at the next traffic light only to find that the windows were fairly darkly tinted and the two males inside looking very much like Africans.

The robots changed and they fell behind in the traffic and then they went one way and I the other, so I could get not further info.

Has anybody ‘lost’ or sold their white DC 2.7i Raider with a white fibre glass canopy lately?

If it was sold, maybe this is the point where we can come to an agreement that we should remove forum stickers off our old vehicles when selling them. At least then if we see someone who is obviously not a forum member, driving such a vehicle, we would know that it is possibly stolen and can possibly raise the alarm immediately. What are your thoughts on this?

Regards

Malcolm
    083 296-5720
    Malcolm van Coller - retired but remained living in Johannesburg (love it here, can find everything you want and need here in Jhb)
    2011 Nissan Pathfinder 2,5 CDi LE Manual (Standard Traction Control plus Front Diff Locker)
    2008 Nissan Patrol 3.0 TDi GL (Packing system, 60lt water tank, std rear locker, LOKKA on front, two 105ah aux batteries on NL system, larger Cirrus intercooler, complete 76mm exhaust system)
    2003 Bushwakka Shorti (extra luggage space for customers on when on safari (with 160 H/Moon Star Gazer RTT and 100lt water tanks)
    Ex 1999 Nissan Terrano 2.7 TDi (Limited Slip Diffs Front and Rear) with Jurgens RTT for Guiding trips
    Ex 2011 Conqueror Supra II for personal camping
    Ex 1995 GQ Patrol GLX 3 speed Auto (disaster that box was!) - Lexus V8 transplant
    Ex 1984 Nissan Safari (Poelies Vehn) 2.8 Stationwagon with 5 speed conversion, rusted like it was paid to rust!
    Ex 1995 Sani 3.0 V6 Exec
    Ex 1994 Venture 2200 with lock diff (Company vehicle) that whet my appetite for overlanding.
    Many 4x4s in National Service (Landies, Jeeps, Willys, Bedfords, Unimogs and Buffels)

Teppic Guest

Default Re: Who owns White Toyota 2.71 DC with GP Reg KWZ ?

I'm not sure I follow Malcolm... Are you implying that there are no black members on the 4xforum? I'd be curious to now how you would know this...