Dear Mitsubishi Owner

As part of Mitsubishi Motors’ ongoing customer support program you are cordially invited to attend an off-road driving course to be held on Saturday 30 th September 2006

Venue to meet : Maritime Motors William Moffet
Time to meet : 08:30 (Coffee will be on hand and the theory session will be completed here)
Practical Training : 09:30 Petworth Sundays River Training Track (Practical and personal tuition)

The cost of the introductory course is covered by Mitsubishi Motors and the Adventure 4X4 Academy will facilitate the training. An additional fee of R200-00 is applicable to this course as it is an Intermediate course and not the standard introductory course, placing a greater focus on the practical aspects of driving off-road.

On completion of the course you will be issued with a proficiency certificate.

The sponsored training is valid for Mitsubishi owners/vehicles but you are more than welcome to bring friends and family as observers in your vehicle. If you know of another Mitsubishi 4X4 owner who may be interested in attending the course please forward their details to me so that I can add them to our distribution list for training and trails. Please note the training is open to all makes of 4X4 but a fee of R750-00 per vehicle is applicable.

You can be assured no harm will come to your vehicle as the facility is specifically designed as a training venue. For the majority of the day you will have a qualified instructor in the passenger seat to coach and advise you.

This is a fantastic opportunity for you to realize both your vehicles and your own potential and build the knowledge and confidence necessary to fully utilize the capabilities of your vehicle. The course is specifically aimed at familiarizing you with the capabilities of the vehicle to ensure the safe operation of the vehicle in an off-road environment.

RSVP to your Mitsubishi dealer by no later than Wednesday 27th September 2006
to ensure your place as the training will be limited to 14 vehicles.

If you have any queries or require more info do not hesitate to contact me.

Regards
Anthony Munna Ralph Clark
Maritime Motors Adventure 4X4 Academy
Tel 041 399 2800 Tel 083 661 0942
Fax (041)3661360
e-mail : [email protected] e-mail : [email protected]
web : http://www.4x4trails.co.za