Mitsubishi Offroad Xplorers Club

Default Mitsubishi Offroad Xplorers Club

Hi Guys. The simple answer is yes there is a Mitsubishi Offroad Xplorers Club (www.xplorers.co.za) but over the last 2-3 years changes in Mitsubishi management have meant that it has been side lined. Currently the trainers are appointed by the dealerships and not Mitsubishi so talk to your dealer. The person at Mitsubishi responsible for the club is the Marketing Manager - Robert Black.

If you feel the program is not living up to what it should be send him an e-mail and ask him what his plan is.

[email protected]

Essentially every buyer of Mitsubishi 4X4 should get a welcome pack (hip bag with binoculars) and an invitation to free 4X4 training at a MOX(Mitsubishi Offroad Xplorer) venue and subsequently Xplore magazines via the post.

I feel it is shame that this program has degenerated to the state it is now and that Mitsubishi has basically succumbed to a few dealers pressure which has meant that in some areas it works great while in others it is non existant.
    Partner Adventure 4X4 Academy
    http://www.4x4training.co.za

dumb question - but is this also for owners of second hand pajero's or only new?

and why is there no Nam branch.... he he he
    "Meerkat"
    Namboyz
    modded 02' 105 series 4.5efi (big wheeled petrol thief)

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph_Clark View Post
    Hi Guys. The simple answer is yes there is a Mitsubishi Offroad Xplorers Club (www.xplorers.co.za) but over the last 2-3 years changes in Mitsubishi management have meant that it has been side lined. Currently the trainers are appointed by the dealerships and not Mitsubishi so talk to your dealer. The person at Mitsubishi responsible for the club is the Marketing Manager - Robert Black.
    If you feel the program is not living up to what it should be send him an e-mail and ask him what his plan is.
    [email protected]
    Essentially every buyer of Mitsubishi 4X4 should get a welcome pack (hip bag with binoculars) and an invitation to free 4X4 training at a MOX(Mitsubishi Offroad Xplorer) venue and subsequently Xplore magazines via the post.
    I feel it is shame that this program has degenerated to the state it is now and that Mitsubishi has basically succumbed to a few dealers pressure which has meant that in some areas it works great while in others it is non existant.
    Hello Ralph! It is good to see you here!

Thank you very much for the 4X4 last Saturday, you guys are great and I learnt a lot. I strongly recommend the training for every new 4X4 owner. If you do not remember; I am the guy with the dark green Jeep Wrangler Unlimited CRD and I still turn like a Granny around sharp corners...

Quote Originally Posted by LadyangeL View Post
    dumb question - but is this also for owners of second hand pajero's or only new?

Apparently yes, as I was told so 18 months ago..........
    Andre Botha
    2006 Pajero 3.8 GLS LWB, Gomad bash plates. Monroe Adventure shocks.

Default Marketing Manager

[email protected]

I have tried to send a mail to ROBERT BLACK but the mail just came back with a reply "Recipient address rejected: domain not found" so it seems that he no longer have a mail address at the company
    Harras 2006 Pajero 3.8 V6 SWB The Beast - SOLD
    2008 Pajero 3.2 Di-Dc SWB Trekkerjie met al die nodige Bells & Whistles - SOLD
    2007 Touareg 3.0 TDI Facelift with Air Suspension and Rear Difflock.

That's an old post of mine Robert Black current works for Volkswagen so hence he won't help here. Ther are a lot of changes afoot at Mitsubishi at the moment so best to speak to your local Mitsubishi Sales manager.
    Partner Adventure 4X4 Academy
    http://www.4x4training.co.za

Bloem has also ressurected their Mitsu opffroad club and have had their first outing.Awesome if it can get off the ground properly again.

Default Bloem Off Road Club

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.G View Post
    Bloem has also ressurected their Mitsu opffroad club and have had their first outing.Awesome if it can get off the ground properly again.
    Do you have a contact for them, please?

Speak to Jurie at John Williams motors.051-4068700

Default Pajero GLS

..and now I must ask why, as a new Pajero owner, all I got was an invite to the offroad story and no pack? Also, am more than happy with what the Pajero offers, and yet it never seems to receive any prominance in ANY offroad mag (even GWM, Tata and Mahindra are punted regularly - maybe Mitsubishi are not playing the advertising game? I find it as good as anything I have had in the past.

[email protected]

HI

I am a new Pajero owner(2nd hand) and new to "4x4'ing", how do I go about this?
    2011 - Pajero Sport GLS
    Maxxis Bravo AT 980
    Stofpad 4x4 RockSliders
    RaceChip Pro2

Toyota LC FJ45
    "Almost complete"

Quote Originally Posted by JodyC View Post
    HI

I am a new Pajero owner(2nd hand) and new to "4x4'ing", how do I go about this?

Jody, this thread is veeeerrrrrryyyyy old! Rather go to the Gauteng section and keep an eye on events and trails there. Like for example, this Saturday is an AAWDC event at Base 4 on the road from Sandton to Harties, you will meet a lot of people and also get to witness some lekker 4x4ing. You can also look at the clubs section, the 4x4 Action Group is new but very active.
    2014 Pajero 3.2DiD SWB