Default Wanted - Armadillo XTR 302

I tried seeing if there is a way to place a Wanted ad in the Classifieds section, but doesn't seem like it (but i might be slow), so please let me know if this shouldn't be in this section?

I've spent a lot of time looking at offroad trailers/caravans that tick all the boxes for me.
    I've narrowed it down to a few, but the Armadillo XTR 302 really tops the list for me in terms of my list of requirements.

But they are quite scarce, so I thought i'd take a chance and see if anyone was looking to sell theirs, or knows of someone that might?

(I have looked at the Metalian M42 which I understand is the 'upgraded' version or bigger brother of the 302, but, as great as they are, that's above my budget unfortunately.)
    Last edited by grapgat; 2024/06/22 at 12:45 PM.

Default Re: Wanted - Armadillo XTR 302

These are as scarce as hens' teeth. There was one for R320 000.00 recently at Topcaravans in Vereeniging but it was sold within a few days and before I could get the chance to even look at it. Try this thread for other caravans in the same mold: https://www.4x4community.co.za/forum...with-fixed-bed

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Dana du Plessis For This Useful Post:

Default Re: Wanted - Armadillo XTR 302

Quote Originally Posted by Dana du Plessis View Post
    These are as scarce as hens' teeth. There was one for R320 000.00 recently at Topcaravans in Vereeniging but it was sold within a few days and before I could get the chance to even look at it. Try this thread for other caravans in the same mold: https://www.4x4community.co.za/forum...with-fixed-bed
    I know, so frustrating that they are so hard to find!

I saw that one at Top caravans too, i was very disappointed when i heard it was gone already by the time i saw the ad.