Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Help required - T4A Basecamp

After residing in Botswana for more than a decade and relocating elsewhere, we are currently preparing for a two-week journey back to Botswana. Despite hearing numerous praises for Track4Africa, I find myself struggling to efficiently plan our itinerary.
    My objective is to chart our route from start to finish, incorporating day-to-day scheduling for overnight stays, calculating distances between destinations, and estimating travel durations. Subsequently, I intend to upload this itinerary onto my Garmin GPS device to facilitate navigation during our trip.
    I've explored the functionalities of the Online T4A maps, paid and installed the Botswana map onto my Mac using Garmin Basecamp, and attempted to navigate through the planning process. Despite these efforts, I've encountered limited success thus far.
    I require assistance in using Basecamp to plan our trip, and eventually transfer the plan onto my GPS.
    Any guidance or recommendations on resources including link to docs or videos on using Basecamp would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your assistance.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ozz For This Useful Post: