Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12
Results 221 to 228 of 228
  1. #221
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Centurion
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,162
    Thanked: 3957

    Default Re: Let's talk Luxpower

    Quote Originally Posted by Chingy View Post
    Hi Guy's
    I need some assistance with settings on my parallel Luxpower app,
    Anyone who can help or send me contact please.
    2 x SNA5000
    2 x Volta Stage 1
    16 x 550w Canadian
    Regards, Craig

    What are you looking to do/set? One would have to know if you are going to need an installer/installer app or not.
    Sarel
    "Grent" Vitara x 2
    (One legit and one platkar masquerading as a GV)

  2. #222
    Join Date
    Apr 2022
    Location
    7460
    Age
    42
    Posts
    4
    Thanked: 2

    Default Re: Let's talk Luxpower

    Quote Originally Posted by New View Post
    What are you looking to do/set? One would have to know if you are going to need an installer/installer app or not.
    I need the installer setting to make the changes, added the second inverter yesterday, installed first unit using the generic INFO1 code , but need to make the changes to the settings that i cannot see on my Login page

  3. #223
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Centurion
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,162
    Thanked: 3957

    Default Re: Let's talk Luxpower

    Quote Originally Posted by Chingy View Post
    I need the installer setting to make the changes, added the second inverter yesterday, installed first unit using the generic INFO1 code , but need to make the changes to the settings that i cannot see on my Login page

    Spicydave the one to talk to then. Or to get an installer to set it up....
    Sarel
    "Grent" Vitara x 2
    (One legit and one platkar masquerading as a GV)

  4. #224
    Join Date
    Apr 2022
    Location
    7460
    Age
    42
    Posts
    4
    Thanked: 2

    Smile Re: Let's talk Luxpower

    Quote Originally Posted by New View Post
    Spicydave the one to talk to then. Or to get an installer to set it up....
    Thank you

    @Spicydave
    Please can you help me, will be amazing if you could
    Craig

  5. #225
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Pretoria
    Age
    44
    Posts
    759
    Thanked: 1784

    Default Re: Let's talk Luxpower

    Quote Originally Posted by Chingy View Post
    Thank you

    @Spicydave
    Please can you help me, will be amazing if you could
    Craig
    No problem

    PM me ...
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


    Hou op om almal altyd gelukkig te probeer hou, Jy is nie n braaibroodjie nie

  6. #226
    Join Date
    Apr 2022
    Location
    7460
    Age
    42
    Posts
    4
    Thanked: 2

    Default Re: Let's talk Luxpower

    Quote Originally Posted by spicydave View Post
    No problem

    PM me ...
    I wanted to take a moment to express my sincere gratitude for your assistance with the Luxpower settings
    . Your support and expertise were invaluable, and I greatly appreciate the time and effort you dedicated to helping me.
    Thank you once again for your help.
    Craig



  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chingy For This Useful Post:


  8. #227
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Pretoria
    Age
    44
    Posts
    759
    Thanked: 1784

    Default Re: Let's talk Luxpower

    Quote Originally Posted by Chingy View Post
    I wanted to take a moment to express my sincere gratitude for your assistance with the Luxpower settings
    . Your support and expertise were invaluable, and I greatly appreciate the time and effort you dedicated to helping me.
    Thank you once again for your help.
    Craig


    All good bud, glad I could assist .....
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


    Hou op om almal altyd gelukkig te probeer hou, Jy is nie n braaibroodjie nie

  9. #228
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Randfontein
    Age
    37
    Posts
    4,706
    Thanked: 12415

    Default Re: Let's talk Luxpower

    2024 Mahindra S10 Pik Up 4x4 d/c
    2010 Isuzu KB250 dteq d/c
    2023 Suzuki Ciaz (Swambos platkar)

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •