Default A New Condor Outdoor Shipment Has Arrived

Name:  20220303-Condor-Tactical-Gear-Banner-001.jpg
Views: 405
Size:  399.4 KB

A new Condor Outdoor shipment just arrived!

Newly arrived and available stock includes:

- Bags & Packs including 3 Day Assault and Compact Assault Packs
    - Vests including Modular Operator (MOPC) and Defender (DFPC) Plate Carriers
    - MOLLE Pouches & Accessories
    - Holsters including the VERY popular Tornado Tactical Leg Holster
    - Belts
    - Caps
    - Slings
    - Blood Type Patches & Keyrings
    - Clothing and Apparel
    - Various other items

* Stock won't last long. Place your order now to avoid disappointment!

Click here for more info on Condor Outdoor products: https://www.tacticaldistributors.co....condor-outdoor

Visit us online at www.tdsa.co.za or visit one of our Stores.

Click here to view our Current Specials: https://www.tacticaldistributors.co.za/specials

Click here to view our Bargain Bin Clearance List: https://linktr.ee/tacticaldistributorssa

At your service,
    The TDSA Team

Visit & Contact Us:

Need Help? Got a Question?
    Please visit the TDSA Customer Self-Help Portal: support.tdsa.co.za

TDSA Boksburg Tel: 011 823 2401 Email: [email protected]
    TDSA Centurion Tel: 012 663 1185 Email: [email protected]
    TDSA Maputo Tel: +25 884 428 0795 Email: [email protected]
    Online Order Related: [email protected]
    General Questions & Queries: [email protected]
    Compliments, Complaints & General Feedback: [email protected]

Visit us In Store or Order Online - Nationwide Delivery or Collect at Your nearest TDSA Branch!

Get Social with Us!

Facebook: www.facebook.com/tacticaldistributorssouthafrica/
    YouTube: www.youtube.com/tacticaldistributorssa/
    Instagram: www.instagram.com/tacticaldistributorssa/
    Telegram Group: https://t.me/joinchat/lD9uj2hOjq85OTA0
    TDSA Linktree: https://linktr.ee/tacticaldistributorssa

Visit our Website: www.tdsa.co.za
    Like & Follow Us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/tacticaldis...rssouthafrica/

Default Re: A New Condor Outdoor Shipment Has Arrived

Well your Condor Shipment may have arrived, but some of your customers are still waiting for their Condor Caps ordered in March 2022.
    Funnily enough, the same customer was told the ordered items, are still not part of the latest Condor shipment, the second Condor shipment since the time of order.
    Worst service ever.
    Quick to accept payment, slow to respond or get anything sorted.
    Rather read Google reviews before purchasing.
    Sad in a time when business is tough and hard earned Rands disappear.
    Good luck to potential customers. Very disappointed in TDSA.
    Last edited by WayneG; 2022/07/28 at 09:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by WayneG View Post
    Well your Condor Shipment may have arrived, but some of your customers are still waiting for their Condor Caps ordered in March 2022.
    Funnily enough, the same customer was told the ordered items, are still not part of the latest Condor shipment, the second Condor shipment since the time of order.
    Worst service ever.
    Quick to accept payment, slow to respond or get anything sorted.
    Rather read Google reviews before purchasing.
    Sad in a time when business is tough and hard earned Rands disappear.
    Good luck to potential customers. Very disappointed in TDSA.
    I don't know why people still buy from these guys. So many stories in Hellopeter, Google and Facebook about their terrible service, people paying and not receiving their orders.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to swimma For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by swimma View Post
    I don't know why people still buy from these guys. So many stories in Hellopeter, Google and Facebook about their terrible service, people paying and not receiving their orders.
    Agreed.
    Ironically they will probably get back to me and say how biased etc I am, however all the platforms and reviews by 100's of people cant all be wrong?
    Managed to find the same items, from another local supplier and best of all had it delivered the very same day.
    TDSA still to respond to the latest emails.
    Anyway ranting over.
    My intent is to possibly help protect forum members or at least provide honest and objective information.
    Regards
    Last edited by WayneG; 2022/07/28 at 09:45 AM.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WayneG For This Useful Post:

Agreed.
    Ironically they will probably get back to me and say how biased etc I am, however all the platforms and reviews by 100's of people cant all be wrong?
    Managed to find the same items, from another local supplier and best of all had it delivered the very same day.
    Anyway ranting over.
    My intent is to possibly help protect forum members or at least provide honest and objective information.
    Regards
    WayneG, we are sorry to hear that you have had a bad experience.

If items that were ordered before the end of June has not arrived in this shipment, it means that the manufacturer is still out of stock.

We apologise for this as there is nothing further that we can do other than to keep it on backorder and ship it with our next shipment when it becomes available from the manufacturer again.

This is unfortunately more common these days with a number of manufacturers both locally and abroad due to the various factors impacting global manufacturing and production. We know that people are tired of hearing about the impact of the pandemic and various conflicts around the world on global production and liogistics, but sadly it is areal reality across all industries around the globe.

Please email a brief outline of the your experience to [email protected] and the relevant person will address it and get back to you accordingly.

Visit our Website: www.tdsa.co.za
    Like & Follow Us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/tacticaldis...rssouthafrica/

Agreed.
    Anyway ranting over.
    Regards
    Even on this forum, there are loads of complaints about them. Check other forums too, like gunsite.co.za. And as you say 100s of complaints about the same issues.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to swimma For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Tactical Distributors SA View Post

If items that were ordered before the end of June has not arrived in this shipment, it means that the manufacturer is still out of stock.

We apologise for this as there is nothing further that we can do other than to keep it on backorder and ship it with our next shipment when it becomes available from the manufacturer again.

This is unfortunately more common these days with a number of manufacturers both locally and abroad due to the various factors impacting global manufacturing and production. We know that people are tired of hearing about the impact of the pandemic and various conflicts around the world on global production and liogistics, but sadly it is areal reality across all industries around the globe.

Please email a brief outline of the your experience to [email protected] and the relevant person will address it and get back to you accordingly.
    I have emailed a response to this thank you.
    Look forward to hearing from you and how the Pandemic and its effects are the reason for poor customer service and response to emails etc.
    Would also like to then have an answer how you now here state that the items are not with manufacturers but you then still knowingly advertise, take payment for, but fail to meet your obligations of providing these items to customers. (within your advertised time frames)
    So I look forward to a response to my email.
    My friendly and polite warning to fellow forum users still stands here.
    Your service up until now is appalling.
    Regards

Actually on a final note, if you honestly can tell me that the pandemic, wars and the likes... as you say are the cause for TDSA poorly treating customers, having terrible customer service and we are all wrong....well then i will take the Rocky S2V boot off my foot and eat it.
    Have a great day.
    Last edited by WayneG; 2022/07/28 at 01:43 PM.

I have emailed a response to this thank you.
    Look forward to hearing from you and how the Pandemic and its effects are the reason for poor customer service and response to emails etc.
    Would also like to then have an answer how you now here state that the items are not with manufacturers but you then still knowingly advertise, take payment for, but fail to meet your obligations of providing these items to customers. (within your advertised time frames)
    So I look forward to a response to my email.
    My friendly and polite warning to fellow forum users still stands here.
    Your service up until now is appalling.
    Regards

Actually on a final note, if you honestly can tell me that the pandemic, wars and the likes... as you say are the cause for TDSA poorly treating customers, having terrible customer service and we are all wrong....well then i will take the Rocky S2V boot off my foot and eat it.
    Have a great day.
    Covid/Ukraine war/etc are the standard excuses being thrown around, but what is their excuse for the same crap service before Covid-19 arrived or before Russian invaded Ukraine?

Quote Originally Posted by Tactical Distributors SA View Post

Surprise surprise........
    And still no reply to the email sent to your [email protected] address either.
    Guess you got another excuse about the Polar Bears or something this time?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to WayneG For This Useful Post: