Default Maun- National Luna and trailer repairs- Urgent

Hello everyone

I managed to ask the camp office staff at third bridge nicely for their wifi password so that I could ask for some advice here.

We are a week into our Botswana/ Zim trip and currently at Third Bridge. Was supposed to spend one night at Savuti tomorrow and then on to Thobolos closer to Kasane.

Our Trailer took quite a hammering on the road to third bridge, so much so that our shock/damper on the trailer hitch broke, causing the bolts to snap on the gooseneck. I managed a bush fix, but it wont last all the way to Kasane. So want to go back to Maun tomorrow to have it repaired.

Our National Luna fridge also bounced around too much. Causing the pc board for the control unit to burn. Strange that the fuse didnt blow and protect the pc board.

I suppose Im asking a lot here, but does anyone know if there is any place in Maun that would carry spares for National Luna Fridges and where I could repair my trailer?

Default Re: Maun- National Luna and trailer repairs- Urgent

Try Louw at Delta 4x4, he might be able to help, if for some or other reason not, he might know of someone.
    Louw - +267 71 626 899

Maybe also try Lee Porter from Kavango Engineering.
    Lee - +267 72 634 392
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Toyota Land Cruiser 76SW 4.5D V8
    Toyota Fortuner 2.8GD-6 4x4
    Conqueror Companion

I don't trust anyone who's nice to me but rude to the Janitor. They lack integrity...