Default Terror trails & obstacals

After not wheeling for some time , I have this itch to go challenge myself again, just not keen on driving paths , need to make you sweat a bit , white knuckle stuff, that have one speak bravely at the camp fire in the evening and do it again the next day.
    This had me think why not post a terror trails and maybe add the scary obstacles in to the mix and see what boils , I have ( think so ) done most of the terror trails and drive most of the obstacles , only one that I know of and only due to it being closed 99% of the time .
    so my list of trails ( grade 5+)

Lesotho
    LETELE PASS ( Huge rocks )
    BABBOONS PASS ( Can go from highway to nightmare )
    JOCKSTRAP PASS ( Very narrow with shear drop off , easy to drive , not easy to navigate)

SWASILAND ( ESWATINI)
    GOGGOS ( SLPIP & SLIDE )

SOUTH AFRICA
    Now i am sure there are more that the one I am aware of , but no 1 terror trail must be
    CARNAGE CANYON

And then the OBSTICALS
    KOOS SE KLIM
    RHINO
    HELSHOOGTE
    BRIEKMERK
    SUPERMAN
    GOD SE PAD ( MOEGATLE )

Is there any other craze trails for the brave? I have joined DVR on most of his Drakensberg trips , very nice . But looking for something new . lets hear !
    05 TJ SAHARA
    08 3.8 JK ULTD RUBICON

Default Re: Terror trails & obstacals

If you follow all the videos Jors made of our KP trip you would have seen a few grade 5 obstacles we encountered, plus the benefit of some incredible scenic routes in the mix.

I have done Baboons, God se pad, Koos se klim etc, but the KP trip is next level in overall experience.

Jors is also busy with even more challenging trails to come. He can keep a challenge vehicle busy for days at Klein Pella farm.
    Dirk Theron - Life's a journey, enjoy the ride!
    Current: 2018 Land Cruiser FJ - build to play , 2018 Land Cruiser 79, V8 Boet - You monster, you beauty!!!
    Bushlapa Ratel 1757. Ja man!
    Past Cruisers: 2013 200 4.6 Petrol V8, 2014 79 V8 DC - I was a fool to sell you. 2001 105 4.5 EFI. 2013 FJ Cruiser. 1996 80 UK spec VX 4.5 EFI auto. 1989 Bundera 1KZ-TE 3L auto (UK).
    Past Jeeps: 2001 Jeep TJ 4L - modified to the extreme, 2006 Jeep Cherokee - platkar
    First 4x4: 1996 Nissan Sani DC 4x4 - we had endless fun!

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DCTheron For This Useful Post: