Default Glen Oaks 4x4 track?

Hi all

I would love to drive the Glen Oak Farm trail (near Greyton, WC) but I cannot figure out if it's still open to visitors and whether there is a reliable number I can call. The numbers I found online don't seem to be working.

Cheers

Ben

Default Re: Glen Oaks 4x4 track?

Quote Originally Posted by Schambies View Post
    Hi all

I would love to drive the Glen Oak Farm trail (near Greyton, WC) but I cannot figure out if it's still open to visitors and whether there is a reliable number I can call. The numbers I found online don't seem to be working.

Cheers

Ben
    I'm not sure if it's still open, but maybe just give the farm a call from the number on Google if you haven't tried.

if you want friends of mine own kromrivier Farm which has great 4wd tracks and views. It's just down the road. Can give you the details.

Quote Originally Posted by ChasingSunsets View Post
    I'm not sure if it's still open, but maybe just give the farm a call from the number on Google if you haven't tried.

if you want friends of mine own kromrivier Farm which has great 4wd tracks and views. It's just down the road. Can give you the details.
    Eish, I did try that number but does not connect. Would love to check out Kromrivier, will PM you

To close the thread - Glen Oaks is no longer open, just got confirmation from them

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Schambies For This Useful Post: