Default Thumbs up for Safari Centre

I had to replace a stolen gas bottle holder for my roofrack (ok the bakkie's rr) and reluctantly bought the overpriced Front Runner model as I did not have enough time to source a less expensive holder that can hold multiple sized and shaped gas bottles.

Safari Centre in Goodwood had stock and when I popped in to collect yesterday afternoon I saw Johan Kellerman, he sold me my first Engel fridge in 2006. Both Johan and the Engel are still in perfect working order. Back home I started to assemble the clamp, but found that the thread on the one nut was damaged and I could not insert one of the long threaded rods. Feeling slightly cheesed off, I phoned Safari Centre at 16:23, sent a photo of the offending nut and at 17:20 Wynand of Safari Centre stopped at my house to deliver a replacement clamp.

Well done. This is how we treat our customers in our small little business and it felt good to receive the same quality service in return.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Merwe Erasmus For This Useful Post:

Default Re: Thumbs up for Safari Centre

Nice to hear about good service now & then, instead of the usual lousy service ranting.
    Your mind is your strongest weapon.
    Then there's.....POWER TOOLS!
    2021 Mahindra Scorpio S11 SUV.
    '00 Frontier 280DT 4X2
    2002 Sprite Surfer Nomad

Been dealing with Safari Centre Goodwood for a few years now. Always received exceptional service from them. And most important i never had ANY comebacks on the mods they did on my car. Great bunch of guys who knows their stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by Merwe Erasmus View Post
    I had to replace a stolen gas bottle holder for my roofrack (ok the bakkie's rr) and reluctantly bought the overpriced Front Runner model as I did not have enough time to source a less expensive holder that can hold multiple sized and shaped gas bottles.

Safari Centre in Goodwood had stock and when I popped in to collect yesterday afternoon I saw Johan Kellerman, he sold me my first Engel fridge in 2006. Both Johan and the Engel are still in perfect working order. Back home I started to assemble the clamp, but found that the thread on the one nut was damaged and I could not insert one of the long threaded rods. Feeling slightly cheesed off, I phoned Safari Centre at 16:23, sent a photo of the offending nut and at 17:20 Wynand of Safari Centre stopped at my house to deliver a replacement clamp.

Well done. This is how we treat our customers in our small little business and it felt good to receive the same quality service in return.
    I am pleasantly surprised to note that the above positive post was my 1000th !

It could easily have been a rant or a rave or a dispute about something insignificant.