Folks A while ago I had a issue with the sub tank on my Patrol,

I went to two dealers in Durbs and they both told me that I had to remove the sub tank as the pump was submersable and it would cost me R1900 to fault find ... to which I refused.

I then tried to repair the fault myself and the help Of the folks on the Nissan forum. The manual showed that it was a external pump sitting in front of the sub tank.
Long story short... A New Fucet pump was fitted and is working... answer dealers dont know their product.
Since then ..
Nissan SA has made contact with me regarding the problems that I have had with dealers in Durban regarding my sub tank and other issues.
On my return to SA in mid June we shall set up a meeting to sort out the problems that I have... but not at the dealers that I have dealt with.
I must say Thanks To some memebers on the Nissan Forum that helped with my Problem ....Dankie Herrie.... dit was goed van jou.

And I would like to Thank Nissan SA for coming to the table to see what can be done to sort the problems out.
So folks, forums do work for the benifit of all, write about it someone will respond .
Thanks again for this forum and any other forum that can help someone.