by: Bebnin

Description: I am selling my truck. Was not expecting to have to sell this so soon but here we are. I'm in no rush.

-297000km
22r engine, 2.4 litre petrol,never opened up. Previous owner installed a more efficient exhaust apparently. (Otherwise stock). Consumption is around 12-13 l/100km.

This is the "limited edition" sfa from 1998. Winch/winch remote spare battery box changeover switch long range 80l fuel tank all came stock.
This car is clean and running well. Very little to no rust, has been treated multiple times in its life and spent only the last couple of months parked outside.

Front diff lock only, manual transmission, 4x4 with low range. A/C, central locking (needs slight adjustment, but 2 remotes included), mags, power steering, radio with Bluetooth, gear lock, steering lock, immobilizer, canopy bucket cover, leather seats (needs a little touch up, i have some seat covers to include).

Only small issue is some clutch squeal that still needs to be investigated/fixed. The car is otherwise in great condition.

Message me if you're genuinely interested and want to own this incredible piece of Hilux history.

This item is listed in our online classifieds, click here to view the advertised item.