Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Pretoria
    Age
    61
    Posts
    244
    Thanked: 230

    Default Unimog 75 Years Celebration


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Pretoria
    Age
    61
    Posts
    244
    Thanked: 230

    Default Re: Unimog 75 Years Celebration

    Program for 16 October-Brauhaus Afrika
    09:00-09:45 Arrive at Brauhaus Afrika,Rustenburg
    10:00-11:00 Formal welcome and speeches in the Brauhaus cellar
    12:00-14:00 Unimog boeresport behind the arena in the mielie field
    15:00-19:00 Kuier in the arena

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Pretoria
    Age
    61
    Posts
    244
    Thanked: 230

    Default Re: Unimog 75 Years Celebration

    5 Days to go then we celebrate the Brandís B-Day.

    Own a street legal Unimog? Or can bring your Unimog on a trailer?

    Come and share time at this historic event and meet fellow Moggers!

    No need for prior arrangements. No gate fees. Just come!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Roodepoort
    Age
    61
    Posts
    203
    Thanked: 404

    Default Re: Unimog 75 Years Celebration

    Quote Originally Posted by Mogster View Post
    5 Days to go then we celebrate the Brandís B-Day.

    Own a street legal Unimog? Or can bring your Unimog on a trailer?

    Come and share time at this historic event and meet fellow Moggers!

    No need for prior arrangements. No gate fees. Just come!
    A Mog on a trailer ... now that must be a sight to see.
    Johan Swanepoel

    "Nkabe ke ngwana wa morago"

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Pretoria
    Age
    61
    Posts
    244
    Thanked: 230

    Default Re: Unimog 75 Years Celebration

    Quote Originally Posted by Swannie1960 View Post
    A Mog on a trailer ... now that must be a sight to see.
    If it is not roadworthy but capable to show muscle. Many of these around.

    And yes, there will be a 411.112 coming on a trailer...

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Roodepoort
    Age
    61
    Posts
    203
    Thanked: 404

    Default Re: Unimog 75 Years Celebration

    Quote Originally Posted by Mogster View Post
    If it is not roadworthy but capable to show muscle. Many of these around.

    And yes, there will be a 411.112 coming on a trailer...
    Towed by another Mog?
    Johan Swanepoel

    "Nkabe ke ngwana wa morago"

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Pretoria
    Age
    61
    Posts
    244
    Thanked: 230

    Default Re: Unimog 75 Years Celebration

    Jip

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Kempton Park
    Age
    56
    Posts
    89
    Thanked: 43

    Default Re: Unimog 75 Years Celebration

    Are wannabe Mog owners welcome to come and just drool?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    De Wildt
    Age
    59
    Posts
    42,851
    Thanked: 20097

    Default Re: Unimog 75 Years Celebration

    Quote Originally Posted by Dingo View Post
    Are wannabe Mog owners welcome to come and just drool?
    Brauhaus is open for the public as well, yes
    Jakes Louw
    2012 Jeep Sahara Unlimited 3.6 V6
    Percivamus

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Pretoria
    Age
    61
    Posts
    244
    Thanked: 230

    Default Re: Unimog 75 Years Celebration

    Quote Originally Posted by Dingo View Post
    Are wannabe Mog owners welcome to come and just drool?
    Welcome to come and walk around. We are expecting upwards of 30 Unimogs with two 411ís from the late 50ís and early 60ís.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Pretoria
    Age
    61
    Posts
    244
    Thanked: 230

    Default Re: Unimog 75 Years Celebration

    Quote Originally Posted by Swannie1960 View Post
    Towed by another Mog?

    Like this. 416 Doka with 366 Turbo and cascade box towing 1959 411.112 (baby mog is lady owned)

  12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mogster For This Useful Post:


  13. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Gaborone
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,034
    Thanked: 1373

    Default Re: Unimog 75 Years Celebration

    Quote Originally Posted by Mogster View Post

    Like this. 416 Doka with 366 Turbo and cascade box towing 1959 411.112 (baby mog is lady owned)
    Saw the lady mog with the mini beer kegs
    1997 Discovery 1 300tdi - Pussy Galore
    1996 Discovery 1 V8 - Mr Creosote

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •