Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Location
    Roodepoort
    Posts
    65
    Thanked: 15

    Default KZN North Coast Trails

    Hi Peeps,

    Does anyone perhaps know of some 4x4 trails with beach sand out on the north coast of KZN, past Ballito?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Age
    38
    Posts
    1,125
    Thanked: 1770

    Default Re: KZN North Coast Trails

    Quote Originally Posted by Chino View Post
    Hi Peeps,

    Does anyone perhaps know of some 4x4 trails with beach sand out on the north coast of KZN, past Ballito?
    Kosi Bay area?

    https://www.kosibaycasitas.co.za/activities/4x4-trips/

    https://www.4x4community.co.za/forum...te-to-Kosi-Bay

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Location
    Roodepoort
    Posts
    65
    Thanked: 15

    Default Re: KZN North Coast Trails

    Thanks but Kosi Bay is a bit far out. Looking for something a bit closer between Ballito and Richards Bay?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Age
    38
    Posts
    1,125
    Thanked: 1770

    Default Re: KZN North Coast Trails

    The only other place I know of is the dunes in the mining area here in Richards Bay. But with the recent developments (unrest and killing of a RBM GM), I would not venture there anytime soon.

    I wish we had something like Atlantis Dunes here....

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Location
    Roodepoort
    Posts
    65
    Thanked: 15

    Default Re: KZN North Coast Trails

    Quote Originally Posted by IcePick88 View Post
    The only other place I know of is the dunes in the mining area here in Richards Bay. But with the recent developments (unrest and killing of a RBM GM), I would not venture there anytime soon.

    I wish we had something like Atlantis Dunes here....
    Lol, was looking for something similar. Thanks though. Yeah would not venture there now.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Chino For This Useful Post:


  7. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Ballito
    Age
    42
    Posts
    856
    Thanked: 724

    Default Re: KZN North Coast Trails

    Nope, we have very little to no sand here.

    Unless you make friends with the right farmers...

    ZS5CMA
    ******
    His: '17 Hilux GD-6 4x4 A/T ~135000km
    Hers: '19 Mitsu Eclipse Cross ~ 35000km
    Semi-retired: '12 Polo BlueMotion ~350000km
    Burned to a crisp: '05 WJ 2.7CRD
    https://www.instagram.com/fstopza/

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Location
    Roodepoort
    Posts
    65
    Thanked: 15

    Default Re: KZN North Coast Trails

    Quote Originally Posted by cainslie View Post
    Nope, we have very little to no sand here.

    Unless you make friends with the right farmers...
    Lol, would love to have a farmer friend to get to better fishing grounds.

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Nelspruit
    Age
    42
    Posts
    2,815
    Thanked: 179

    Default Re: KZN North Coast Trails


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •