Default W4 Mastic Sealer for Caravans

W4 make a mastic sealing strip for sealing around handles, windows, beading etc. on caravans and the like.
    It comes in white or grey, is similar to Prestik - a caulking compound - non-setting sticky substance that seals really well and remains sticky for years.

I need some of this type of sealer for work I'm doing on my caravan.
    Does anyone know where this type if product is available in South Africa please?
    If you make a noise or need music in the bush or on the beach, you’re missing the point.

Default Re: W4 Mastic Sealer for Caravans

Yes, I need to check my records. I saw this in Germany at the Caravan Salon show and wondered why it is not more used in SA. I recall locating the SA agents. Stand by.

Here you go. Goes back to 2018. I never proceeded with using this product because I never developed what I had in mind that needed it. I use another type of sealer that cures at temperature. But this stuff is really good and the sealant you describe.

Dear Mr Modricky

We were forwarded a message from Diffutherm/Dinol that whilst you visited the Diffuferm/Dekaseal stand at the recent Caravan Expo in Duselldorf Germany you were interested in the Dekaseal 8936 sealer.
    We are the official importer/distributor of the Dekaseal and Dinitrol range in South Africa and it would be our pleasure to do business with you.We are also part of the Kansai Plascon automotive refinish division and are represented in the Western Cape by Cape Paint and Panel although our head office is currently in Johannesburg.
    Can you please supply me with a telephone number where I can reach you in order for me to contact you.

Kind Regards

Peter Dove
    Manager

M: +27 82 554 8210
    P: +27 11 024 4978
    F: +27 11 312 2186
    E: [email protected]
    W: www.pyrmosa.co.za
    A: 14 Union Street,Union Park,Alberton North

Thanks for your efforts Heinz - appreciated.
    I managed to get a roll (20m) of the genuine stuff from a caravan dealership.
    Excellent stuff.
    If you make a noise or need music in the bush or on the beach, you’re missing the point.