Default Vehicle hire from Lusaka

Hi All,We will be flying into Lusaka and driving to Wildlife Camp in South Luangwa. Can anyone recommend a 4x4 hire company in Lusaka? We only need a "basic" vehicle since the camp will have all the amenities.I did get a quote from Hemingways, but they are based in Livingstone and will charge for two dead legs. I also got a quote from FairCar, and they were reasonable. I don't know if anyone has any experience with them?Still waiting to get an answer back from Bushlore.Thanks.Andy

Default Re: Vehicle hire from Lusaka

24 hours in a day.... 24 beer in a case.... Coincidence?
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    My blog: Our African Ramblings (https://safaribug.wordpress.com/)

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ortelius For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Fatbus380 View Post
    Hi All,We will be flying into Lusaka and driving to Wildlife Camp in South Luangwa. Can anyone recommend a 4x4 hire company in Lusaka? We only need a "basic" vehicle since the camp will have all the amenities.I did get a quote from Hemingways, but they are based in Livingstone and will charge for two dead legs. I also got a quote from FairCar, and they were reasonable. I don't know if anyone has any experience with them?Still waiting to get an answer back from Bushlore.Thanks.Andy
    Back in 2014 we hired from CityDrive and that was good. I see they are still in bussiness, that is .. their website works

Quote Originally Posted by Fatbus380 View Post
    When you say "basic" vehicle I presume you don't want a camping setup? Do you plan to drive yourself in the park or use lodge game drives? You'll need a 4x4 looking vehicle if you want to go in the park. They don't let small cars in. CRV and Rav 4s are as small as they usually let in.
    2002 HZJ105R Land Cruiser - being built as an overlander