Default Face mask now jewelry💍😂

I am seeing more and more face masks not being weared properly.
    It either sits on persons chin.
    Or it hangs around his neck.
    Is it only me seeing the trend. 🤷#♂️

Default Re: Face mask now jewelry💍😂

sometimes at first glance when people drive past, it looks like they have a neck brace, but its these disposable white/blue masks that's around the neck.

Mr. Karol Joszkowski
    2011 VW Touareg V.8 TDI
    2006 VW Touareg 3.0 TDi air suspension aka Pumba ( sold)
    2003 Pajero IO 2.0 aka Bosvark

This may apply to my other thread as well, but as I sit here with my mask on I feel sorry for our women who have to kiss us.
    Cheers
    Willem Greyling

"When the wise man points at the moon, the imbecile examines the finger" - Confucius

Wearing the mask with a beard looks a lot like an 80's Playboy photo shoot
    Always think: Could this be sarcasm?

Andr Opperman

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Oppies3800 For This Useful Post:

Die masker steek nogal my dubbelken mooi weg.
    Stephan G

4x4: 2018 Isuzu KB250 D-Teq 4x4 DC
    Platkar: 2019 Suzuki Baleno GLX

"All of us get lost in the darkness. Dreamers learn to steer by the stars"

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Groenman For This Useful Post:

Never mind jewellery, and plastic shopping packets, as these face masks look set to become SA's new national flower, but also any other countries too. Even here in Europe they're more everywhere else than on peoples faces. I think we're all gatvol now.
    Last edited by Naes-Landy; 2021/04/16 at 10:28 AM.
    A sure sign of intelligent life elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has bothered contacting us.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Naes-Landy For This Useful Post:

My irritation is with the elderly who refuse to wear them properly. Flip man people are giving up their livelihood to protect you the vulnerable and you wont wear a mask properly because it smudges your lipstick

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Half-Pint For This Useful Post:

I have to wear mine at work and will gladly do that to protect me my family and my fellow south africans.
    There is a new phrase also.
    "Meneer masker oor die neus asb."

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fatbike For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Half-Pint View Post
    My irritation is with the elderly who refuse to wear them properly. Flip man people are giving up their livelihood to protect you the vulnerable and you wont wear a mask properly because it smudges your lipstick
    But, masks don't work to prevent the spread. They never did, I wear mine to prevent confrontation. Simple as that.
    Mine hangs or is in my hand and the best part of my day used to be removing my safety boots at the end, now its taking my mask off. I don't blame people for wearing them wrong, I blame the people who insisted on us wearing them in the first place.

Just google Panda and have a good read.
    Last edited by Chopped; 2021/04/16 at 11:07 AM.

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chopped For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Chopped View Post
    But, masks don't work to prevent the spread. They never did, I wear mine to prevent confrontation. Simple as that.
    Mine hangs or is in my hand and the best part of my day used to be removing my safety boots at the end, now its taking my mask off. I don't blame people for wearing them wrong, I blame the people who insisted on us wearing them in the first place.

So the masks don't prevent spittle (which would have the virus obviously) spreading more easily?

Quote Originally Posted by Chopped View Post

I would rather have another layer of protection than not.

For me it makes sense.

Some douche sneezes next to me. If he has his mask on, most of the particles is kept inside his mask.
    When I have mine on as well, those particles that could escape his mask is prevented from entering through mine.
    2007 Nissan Pathfinder LE 2.5dCI 4x4
    2013 Nissan Xtrail 2.0dCi XE 2x4

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IcePick88 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by IcePick88 View Post
    I would rather have another layer of protection than not.

For me it makes sense.

Some douche sneezes next to me. If he has his mask on, most of the particles is kept inside his mask.
    When I have mine on as well, those particles that could escape his mask is prevented from entering through mine.
    Well, not prevented, but greatly reduces overall risk of infection I'd say, lessening and slowing the spread.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to supersunbird For This Useful Post:

So now you get a" jock strap"
    And a "chin strap" 🙊

Quote Originally Posted by supersunbird View Post
    Well, not prevented, but greatly reduces overall risk of infection I'd say, lessening and slowing the spread.
    True.

Couple this with social distancing and not being cramped in a small space with others for too long, I think is the best medicine to not get it.
    2007 Nissan Pathfinder LE 2.5dCI 4x4
    2013 Nissan Xtrail 2.0dCi XE 2x4

23. The Following User Says Thank You to IcePick88 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by IcePick88 View Post
    True.

Couple this with social distancing and not being cramped in a small space with others for too long, I think is the best medicine to not get it.
    Its like having sex with a complete random stranger, would we rather be wearing a condom or not...

the choice is yours, and the outcome will be yours to take ownership of

Enjoy your masks of submission!

Maybe you will all wake up and see the complete picture when the banking reset is complete and health passports is also used for you to have a bank account, enter any store, go to school, go to work, earn a salary, get your pension, invest, travel anywhere locally, or finance anything.

And then after you so happily took the jab, still have to wear a mask, still have no guarantee you are protected or can transmit the virus, and have no immune system left as the jabs will keep coming to continually update or qualify for you health passport to be valid, in order to function normally.

Wake up people.

And for the ones labelling me like you have before - remember this post when you are dying slowly or complete tyranny and control is forced on you.
    then remember :

It all started with a mask, for a virus so deadly you have 97 percent chance to survive, and you need to test to see if you have it.
    Defender RAW Nara Bronze
    Series III 88

VW Caravelle (wife)

KX450F #78
    KX 65 # 10

26. The Following User Says Thank You to willemviljoen For This Useful Post:

Go Read up on Dr Mike Yeadon, Pfizers former Vice president and chief scientist who recently spoke out

Its documented on lifesitenews.com (for now) but you should be able to find it after some seraching, ill copy it here.

There are countless doctors and medical proffesionals who have spoken out - this is merely one of them

Open you eyes people. seriously. Stop being sheep :

EXCLUSIVE - Former Pfizer VP: Your government is lying to you in a way that could lead to your death.

Look out the window, and think, why is my government lying to me about something so fundamental? Because, I think the answer is, they are going to kill you using this method. Theyre going to kill you and your family.

LifeSiteNews has been permanently banned on YouTube. Click HERE to sign up to receive emails when we add to our video library.
    April 7, 2021 (LifeSiteNews) Dr. Michael Yeadon, Pfizer's former Vice President and Chief Scientist for Allergy & Respiratory who spent 32 years in the industry leading new medicines research and retired from the pharmaceutical giant with the most senior research position in his field, spoke with LifeSiteNews in a telephone interview.
    He addressed the demonstrably false propaganda from governments in response to COVID-19, including the lie of dangerous variants, the totalitarian potential for vaccine passports, and the strong possibility we are dealing with a conspiracy which could lead to something far beyond the carnage experienced in the wars and massacres of the 20th century.

His main points included:

There is no possibility current variants of COVID-19 will escape immunity. It is just a lie.

Yet, governments around the world are repeating this lie, indicating that we are witnessing not just convergent opportunism, but a conspiracy. Meanwhile media outlets and Big Tech platforms are committed to the same propaganda and the censorship of the truth.

Pharmaceutical companies have already begun to develop unneeded top-up (booster) vaccines for the variants. The companies are planning to manufacture billions of vials, in addition to the current experimental COVID-19 vaccine campaign.

Regulatory agencies like the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and the European Medicines Agency, have announced that since these top-up vaccines will be so similar to the prior injections which were approved for emergency use authorization, drug companies will not be required to perform any clinical safety studies.

Thus, this virtually means that design and implementation of repeated and coerced mRNA vaccines go from the computer screen of a pharmaceutical company into the arms of hundreds of millions of people, [injecting] some superfluous genetic sequence for which there is absolutely no need or justification.

Why are they doing this? Since no benign reason is apparent, the use of vaccine passports along with a banking reset could issue in a totalitarianism unlike the world has ever seen. Recalling the evil of Stalin, Mao, and Hitler, mass depopulation remains a logical outcome.

The fact that this at least could be true means everyone must fight like crazy to make sure that system never forms.

Dr. Yeadon began identifying himself as merely a boring guy who went to work for a big drug company listening to the main national broadcast and reading the broad sheet newspapers.
    Continuing, he said: But in the last year I have realized that my government and its advisers are lying in the faces of the British people about everything to do with this coronavirus. Absolutely everything. Its a fallacy this idea of asymptomatic transmission and that you dont have symptoms, but you are a source of a virus. That lockdowns work, that masks have a protective value obviously for you or someone else, and that variants are scary things and we even need to close international borders in case some of these nasty foreign variants get in.

SUBSCRIBE to LifeSite's daily headlines

SUBSCRIBE

U.S. Canada World Catholic

Or, by the way, on top of the current list of gene-based vaccines that we have miraculously made, there will be some top-up vaccines to cope with the immune escape variants.
    Everything I have told you, every single one of those things is demonstrably false. But our entire national policy is based on these all being broadly right, but they are all wrong.

Conspiracy and not just convergent opportunism

But what I would like to do is talk about immune escape because I think thats probably going to be the end game for this whole event, which I think is probably a conspiracy. Last year I thought it was what I called convergent opportunism, that is a bunch of different stakeholder groups have managed to pounce on a world in chaos to push us in a particular direction. So it looked like it was kind of linked, but I was prepared to say it was just convergence.

I [now] think thats nave. There is no question in my mind that very significant powerbrokers around the world have either planned to take advantage of the next pandemic or created the pandemic. One of those two things is true because the reason it must be true is that dozens and dozens of governments are all saying the same lies and doing the same inefficacious things that demonstrably cost lives.

And they are talking the same sort of future script which is, We dont want you to move around because of these pesky varmints, these variants which I call samiants by the way, because they are pretty much the same but theyre all saying this and they are all saying dont worry, there will be top-up vaccines that will cope with the potential escapees. Theyre all saying this when it is obviously nonsense.

Possible end game: vaccine passports tied to spending allowances, thorough control

I think the end game is going to be, everyone receives a vaccine Everyone on the planet is going to find themselves persuaded, cajoled, not quite mandated, hemmed-in to take a jab.
    When they do that every single individual on the planet will have a name, or unique digital ID and a health status flag which will be vaccinated, or not and whoever possesses that, sort of single database, operable centrally, applicable everywhere to control, to provide as it were, a privilege, you can either cross this particular threshold or conduct this particular transaction or not depending on [what] the controllers of that one human population database decide. And I think thats what this is all about because once youve got that, we become playthings and the world can be as the controllers of that database want it.

For example, you might find that after a banking reset that you can only spend through using an app that actually feeds off this [database], your ID, your name, [and] your health status flag.

And, yes, certainly crossing an international border is the most obvious use for these vaccine passports, as they are called, but Ive heard talk of them already that they could be necessary for you to get into public spaces, enclosed public spaces. I expect that if they wanted to, you would not be able to leave your house in the future without the appropriate privilege on your app.

But even if thats not [the] true [intent of the vaccine campaign], it doesnt matter, the fact that it could be true means everyone [reading] this should fight like crazy to make sure that [vaccine passport] system never forms.

[With such a system], here is an example of what they could make you do, and I think this is what theyre going to make [people] do.
    You could invent a story that is about a virus and its variations, its mutations over time. You could invent the story and make sure you embed it through the captive media, make sure that no one can counter it by censoring alternative sources, then people are now familiar with this idea that this virus mutates, which it does, and that it produces variants, which is true [as well], which could escape your immune system, and thats a lie.

But, nevertheless, were going to tell you its true, and then when we tell you that its true and we say but weve got the cure, heres a top-up vaccine, youll get a message, based on this one global, this one ID system: Bing! it will come up and say Dr. Yeadon, time for your top-up vaccine. And, by the way, it will say your existing immune privileges remain valid for four weeks. But if you dont get your top-up vaccine in that time, you will unfortunately detrimentally be an out person, and you dont want that, do you? So, thats how itll work, and people will just walk up and theyll get their top-up vaccine.

Govt lies, Big Pharma moves forward, medicine regulators get out of the way, and possible mass-depopulation

But I will take you through this, Patrick, because I am qualified to comment. I dont know what Vanden Bossche is about. There was no possibility at all, based on all of the variants that are in the public domain, 4000 or so of them, none of them are going to escape immunity [i.e. become more dangerous].
    Nevertheless, politicians and health advisers (to loads of governments) are saying that they are. Theyre lying. Well, why would you do that?
    Heres the other thing, in parallel, pharmaceutical companies have said, several of them, it will be quite easy for us to adjust our gene-based vaccines, and we can hasten them through development, and we can help you.

And heres the real scary part, global medicines regulators like [the U.S. Food and Drug Administration] FDA, the Japanese medicines agency, the European Medicines Agency, have gotten together and announced since top-up vaccines will be considered so similar to the ones that we have already approved for emergency use authorization, we are not going to require the drug companies to perform any clinical safety studies.

So, youve got on the one hand, governments and their advisers that are lying to you that variants are different enough from the current virus that, even if youre immune from natural exposure or vaccination, youre a risk and you need to come and get this top-up vaccine. So, I think neither of those are true. So why is the drug company making the top-up vaccines? And [with] the regulators having got out of the way and if Yeadon is right, and Im sure I am or I wouldnt be telling you this you go from the computer screen of a pharmaceutical company into the arms of hundreds of millions of people, some superfluous genetic sequence for which there is absolutely no need or justification.

And if you wanted to introduce a characteristic which could be harmful and could even be lethal, and you can even tune it to say lets put it in some gene that will cause liver injury over a nine-month period, or, cause your kidneys to fail but not until you encounter this kind of organism [that would be quite possible]. Biotechnology provides you with limitless ways, frankly, to injure or kill billions of people.

And since I cant think of a benign explanation for any of the steps: variants, top-up vaccines, no regulatory studies its not only that I cannot think of a benign explanation, the steps described, and the scenario described, and the necessary sort of resolution to this false problem is going to allow what I just described: unknown, and unnecessary gene sequences injected into the arms of potentially billions of people for no reason.
    Im very worried that pathway will be used for mass depopulation, because I cant think of any benign explanation.

Absurdly impossible variants will escape immunity, just a lie

If I can show you that one major thing that governments around the world are telling the people is a lie, you should take my 32 years of experienced opinion that says, most of it, if not all of it, is a lie.
    The most different variant is only 0.3% different from the original sequence as emailed out of Wuhan in January 2020. 0.3% [is] the one [variant] that is the most different on the planet so far. And now another way of saying it is, all of the variants are not less than 99.7% identical to each other.

Now, you might be thinking, hmm, .3%, is that enough [to escape immunity and become more dangerous]? The answer is no. Get away, ya know, get out of here
    The human immune system is a thing of wonder. What it does is when it faces a new pathogen like this, youve got professional cells, theyre called professional antigen-presenting cells theyre kind of rough tough things that tend not to succumb to viruses. And their job is to grab foreign things in the near environment and tear them limb from limb [inside the cell]. They really cut them up into hundreds of pieces.

And then they present these pieces on the surfaces of their cell to other bits of your immune system, and amazingly, because of the variability that God and nature gave you, huge variability to recognize foreign things, and your body ends up using 15 to 20 different specific motifs that it spots about this virus. Theyre called epitopes, basically theyre just like little photographs of the details about this virus. Thats what they do. And that is what is called your repertoire, your immune repertoire is like 20 different accurate photographs, close-ups, of different bits of this virus.

Now, if a tiny piece of the virus changes, like the .3% Ive just described, if you are reinfected by that variant, your professional cells tear into that virus and cut it into pieces, present them again, and lo and behold, most of the pieces that you have already seen and recognized, are still there in the variants.
    There is absolutely no chance that all of them will fail to be recognized and that is what is required for immune escape, to escape your immunity. It must present to you as a new pathogen. It must be sufficiently different that, when it is cut up by your professional checker cells, it wont find mostly the same thing it has seen before. And that is just absurdly impossible when you have only varied .3%, so it is 99.7% (similar).

You can go and check that by looking at papers by a person called Alison Tarke. There is also Shane Crotty, and all of the other co-authors.

And before them, coming from my theoretical understanding of multi-locus immunity, which is what I just badly tried to describe, to what actually happens If your [immune system] is presented with something that contains even half of those similar pieces, there is no way your body will say, thats a new pathogen.
    And, so, the idea that 0.3% could even have a chance of getting around immunity is just a lie. Its not [even] like an opinion difference.
    I dont think 3% would be enough. Thats 10 times more variation than has occurred in 16 months [with this virus]. I dont even think 30% difference would be enough. So, Im saying that 100 times more variation than has actually happened, would still leave me putting a big bet on the human immune system not being fooled that these are new pathogens.
    Ive chatted this over with several professors of immunology and they agreed with me, its like, why are you asking me this?
    So, I think that what Ive just said is that governments and their advisors in multiple countries are lying about variants. Thats a massive thing! You should check it out. Your readers should check it out. If its true, dont you think its terrifying?! It was when I realized it.

So, theyre lying about variants, and then, of course, since [the variants] are not really different, you do not need a top-up vaccine. Now you should be getting the hairs on the back of your neck up, because they are making them right now!

They are making billions of vials of it. And they will be available by the end of the year.
    And I think theyll require people to first, be on the vaccine passport one-world database, and then it will roll up into the top-ups, and if it takes a bit longer it will take a bit longer.
    But this is not going away. It wont go away until enough people, if they ever do, say youre a bunch of frauds and we are taking our freedoms back, so you can just stop doing this.

Because one person shouting into the wilderness and all of the other academics looking the other way, will have us just going down this pipe maybe a week later than if I hadnt said anything, but were still going down to hell.

So, thats why Im frightened.
    The variants arent different. I call them samiants theyre pretty much the same. Theyre not different. Therefore, you dont need a top-up vaccine, so dont go near any of them.

Why is my government lying to me? Because they are going to kill you.

[And if you recognize that our governments are involved in a major verifiable lie], dont just turn your computer off and go to supper. Stop. Look out the window, and think, why is my government lying to me about something so fundamental? Because, I think the answer is, they are going to kill you using this method. Theyre going to kill you and your family.

The eugenicists have got hold of the levers of power and this is a really artful way of getting you to line-up and receive some unspecified thing that will damage you. I have no idea what it will actually be, but it wont be a vaccine because you dont need one. And it wont kill you on the end of the needle because you would spot that.

It could be something that will produce normal pathology, it will be at various times between vaccination and the event, it will be plausibly deniable because there will be something else going on in the world at that time, in the context of which your demise, or that of your children will look normal.
    Thats what I would do if I wanted to get rid of 90 or 95% of the worlds population. And I think thats what theyre doing.
    Now I dont know [for certain] that theyre going to use that [system] to kill you, but I cant think of a benign reason, and with that power they certainly could harm you, or control you, so you should object [and strenuously oppose it].

People cant deal with this level of evil, but Soviets, Hitler, Mao show its possibility

Its become absolutely clear to me, even when I talk to intelligent people, friends, acquaintances and they can tell Im telling them something important, but they get to the point [where I say] your government is lying to you in a way that could lead to your death and that of your children, and they cant begin to engage with it. And I think maybe 10% of them understand what I said, and 90% of those blank their understanding of it because it is too difficult. And my concern is, we are going to lose this, because people will not deal with the possibility that anyone is so evil
    But I remind you of what happened in Russia in the 20th Century, what happened in 1933 to 1945, what happened in, you know, Southeast Asia in some of the most awful times in the post-war era. And, what happened in China with Mao and so on.

Weve only got to look back two or three generations. All around us there are people who are as bad as the people doing this. Theyre all around us. So, I say to folks, the only thing that really marks this one out, is its scale.

But actually, this is probably less bloody, its less personal, isnt it? The people who are steering this its going to be much easier for them. They dont have to shoot anyone in the face. They dont have to beat someone to death with a baseball bat, or freeze them, starve them, make them work until they die. All of those things did happen two or three generations back and our grandparents or great grandparents were either victims of this, or they were actually members of it, or at least they witnessed it from overseas. Thats how close we are.

And all Im saying is, some shifts like that are happening again, but now they are using molecular biology.

And the people going along with it, I think they would probably say, I was only following orders, which we have heard before.
    But I know, because I have talked to lots of people, and some of them have said I dont want to believe that you are right, so Im going to just put it away because if it is true, I cant handle it. And I think all you need to do is find a good reason to tell people, Dont take the vaccine unless youre a medical risk of dying from the virus! That seems to me a pretty good line!

Towards a solution WE NEED GOD

Im a scientist, and I can tell you, talking to non-scientists, using science as a tool, will not work. It will fail. So, we need philosophers, people who understand logic, religion, something like that, [they have] got to wrestle with this, and start talking in a language people will understand. Because if we leave it with scientists, people like me, even though Im well-intentioned, Im a gabbling alien as far as most people in the street are concerned. They wont believe the government will lie to them, they dont believe the government would ever do anything that will harm them, but they are [doing such things].

Finally, in an email correspondence, Dr. Yeadon concluded, I have latest taken to signing off with May God save us, because I think we need God now more than at any time since WW2.

LifeSiteNews has produced an extensive COVID-19 vaccines resources page. View it here.
    Defender RAW Nara Bronze
    Series III 88

VW Caravelle (wife)

KX450F #78
    KX 65 # 10