Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: Aluminium Canopy decisions

Quote Originally Posted by daniemoller View Post
    I have a GZ. Beautifully made by people that are proud of their product.

Suggestion - check the warranty on all the canopies you are looking at
    I could not agree more. Well built at a good price. I had to remove my canopy and Andrew form GZ replaced all rubbers at no labor cost. Very happy with mine.
    Hennie
    Hilux 3.0 D-4D D/C Legend 45 4X4
    Challenger Wilderness 450 with Tentco TTT

End of last year I went through the same exercise and investigated and compared the lot. Be glad that you're in the Western Cape, because your search will end at Gomad. Alu, structural design, aesthetics, customizable, passionate owner, support and price.
    Last edited by George; 2021/04/18 at 02:50 PM.
    Disclaimer - All my posts on this forum is without prejudice, is based on my fair assumptions or perceptions, might not be factually correct, is in no way intended to cause harm to anyone and is acted upon at your own discretion.

Thanks for all the responses. We were camping again this weekend at Balie's Gat, was awesome. It made me want the canopy so much more! I need to make the choice and just do it. If I was in JHB area I know I would take the GZ canopy, but being down here in Hermanus makes the decision harder. I really like the Bushtech, R&D offroad and Tygerberg Caravans can get and supply it for me so I am swayed to go that way for aftersales service if needed. I like the Bushtech accessories, but again at almost R10k more than the GZ for the same kit and accessories it's hard to quite comprehend.

I think I might take a trip to CT on Saturday and have a look at some others

Cheers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2