Thread: Itchy Boots

Default Itchy Boots

Don't know if any of you are aware of Itchy Boots. She is a Dutch woman traveling by motorbike around various countries (a bit tricky because of covid and she had to interrupt her Americas trip). She is currently just into (about 6-7 episodes so far) a trip around South Africa. She typically rides for a day then stops an extra day to edit and post so posts about every 2-3 days. Typically posts are about 3-7 days behind in real time so she is there now. I am seeing more of the 'real' South Africa than any other video I watch. She also takes the dirt road rather than sealed roads if the dirt road will take her the same place. Since this is your country I thought some of you might be interested. Her name is Noraly and you could find her by youtubing the title.
    Last edited by Chrissybabe; 2021/03/16 at 08:11 AM.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Chrissybabe For This Useful Post:

Default Re: Itchy Boots

Yip...been following her YouTube channel for sometime. She has a great personality...also saw what she earns from YouTube for doing what she clearly loves...not too shabby!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Finn McCool For This Useful Post:

Had the pleasure of a long chat with her on Gannaga Pass last week.
    Tough lady, but really friendly.
    Sam
    ZS1SAM
    V5/ZS1SAM
    Bush Lapa Bosluis B2464

6. The Following User Says Thank You to SamM For This Useful Post:

I love her videos. Great outsider's view of SA and she just has such cool energy.

ZS5CMA
    His: '17 Hilux GD-6 4x4 A/T ~115000km
    Hers: '19 Mitsu Eclipse Cross ~ 15000km
    Semi-retired: '12 Polo BlueMotion ~350000km
    Burned to a crisp: '05 WJ 2.7CRD
    https://www.instagram.com/fstopza/

Yip, been following her for a while. Love her vids. She must be having a blast.

We are following her channel when I by accident was looking for similar content on Youtube and followed her since she left the Netherland for the RSA. I do not know the areas of the first episodes so cannot comment but her Baviaans, Oudtshoorn part was very rushed. Seems like she has a train to catch or get info from the normal tourist sources and thus follow only the most obvious e.g. Cango Caves, The Hell etc. as she has missed a heck of a lot of very interesting gravel roads as well as things to see here in the Southern Cape/Klein Karoo area. I left her a couple of pointers on her videos and email but no response, she sped through this amazing area. I suppose that will be so for the rest of the country too.
    Cobus
    Jimny

Quote Originally Posted by jab2 View Post
    We are following her channel when I by accident was looking for similar content on Youtube and followed her since she left the Netherland for the RSA. I do not know the areas of the first episodes so cannot comment but her Baviaans, Oudtshoorn part was very rushed. Seems like she has a train to catch or get info from the normal tourist sources and thus follow only the most obvious e.g. Cango Caves, The Hell etc. as she has missed a heck of a lot of very interesting gravel roads as well as things to see here in the Southern Cape/Klein Karoo area. I left her a couple of pointers on her videos and email but no response, she sped through this amazing area. I suppose that will be so for the rest of the country too.
    Cobus, by now you should know that you can't tell a Dutch man/women what to do

From a Dutchman
    '98 Daihatsu Rocky 'The Kitty'
    '02 Daihatsu Rocky 'The Bully'

"What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence."

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Prof For This Useful Post: