Default Mikrotik wifi for Combi - Help needed

Hi,
    I purchased this modem for the company bus so we can all connect to the wifi while travelling.
    It looks like a great option as it has 2 sim cards ( Roaming networks) and runs off the 12v on the bus.
    There is also integrated GPS tracking.
    It can be surface mounted in the vehicle.

Problem is I can't set it up to read the sim
    I have connected the modem to the computer and tried to configure it under "Winbox"

I have used the service provider settings in the APN and set the LTE connection. ( We use Orange here in Bots )

I still cannot get any connection and the device says "sim not connected" the sim is inserted correctly.

Please if anybody has a installation manual ( That makes sense ) or the knowledge of this device .... I NEED HELP !!!

Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Default Re: Mikrotik wifi for Combi - Help needed

I have been working with different Mikrotik devices, but on all of them, the wireless interfaces are always shut down by default. Could be the same on this one for the SIM card interface.

Check under the interfaces in Winbox and look for the SIM interface and see if it's shut down or not. If its grayed out, its down. There should be a little check mark up top to enable it.
    2007 Nissan Pathfinder LE 2.5dCI 4x4
    2013 Nissan Xtrail 2.0dCi XE 2x4

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IcePick88 For This Useful Post: