TDSA is Open for 2021!

Default TDSA is Open for 2021!

Name:  20210104-We-are-Open-001.jpg
Views: 193
Size:  229.2 KB

We would like to take this opportunity to wish all our Customers and Friends a very Happy New Year and we look forward to being of service in 2021.

While TDSA branches and head office have reopened for the year, our full staff compliment will return to work by Monday 11 January 2021.

Please give us a few days to get back up to speed processing, picking, packing and despatching orders and responding to emails.

Please note that the majority of our local suppliers will only be opening on 11 January 2021.

While our Year End Specials have ended, we still have a number of items on special. You can view our Current Specials here: https://www.tacticaldistributors.co.za/specials

The vast majority of items are in stock at the time of publishing.

Visit us online at www.tdsa.co.za.

We look forward to being of service in 2021.

At your service,
    The TDSA Team

Terms and Conditions:

* Special pricing is valid while stocks last.
    * Discounts are based on the value of products ordered Including VAT, Excluding Shipping.
    * Please note that only 1 x Discount Code can be used per order and Discount Codes cannot be combined with other Discount Codes or Discount/Sale Items.
    * If you have or qualify for more than one Discount Code, we suggest making use of the larger discount in order to get the maximum possible benefit.
    * TDSA reserves the right to stop, cancel, extend or amend this promotion at any time for whatever reason at its own discretion.
    * TDSA Management decisions are final.
    * Standard Terms and Conditions apply.
    * E&OE

Visit & Contact Us:

Need Help? Got a Question?
    Please visit the TDSA Customer Self-Help Portal: support.tdsa.co.za

TDSA Boksburg Tel: 011 823 2401 Email: [email protected]
    TDSA Centurion Tel: 012 663 1185 Email: [email protected]
    TDSA Maputo Tel: +25 884 428 0795 Email: [email protected]
    Online Order Related: [email protected]
    General Questions & Queries: [email protected]
    Compliments, Complaints & General Feedback: [email protected]

Visit us In Store or Order Online - Nationwide Delivery or Collect at Your nearest TDSA Branch!

Get Social with Us!

Facebook: www.facebook.com/tacticaldistributorssouthafrica/
    YouTube: www.youtube.com/tacticaldistributorssa/
    Instagram: www.instagram.com/tacticaldistributorssa/

Visit our Website: www.tdsa.co.za
    Like & Follow Us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/tacticaldis...rssouthafrica/

Default Re: TDSA is Open for 2021!

Great advert - such a pity this company is a total rip-off!

BUYER BEWARE - a warning to fellow forum members to please be cautious when dealing with this company!

I hate doing anything that hurts local small business and try to support these wherever possible, however I have little sympathy for criminals and scammers. I placed an order online and paid on 19 Oct 2020 with these guys. After countless emails, support tickets, and phone calls they still refuse to supply the goods or issue a refund. I get the sense this is all one big joke for them and I have now had to lodge a complaint with the Consumer Goods & Services Ombud to assist in at least getting my money back!

At a time when so many small businesses are battling and desperate for our support, it is shameful that some operators feel they can treat SA consumers like this - you are supposed to be flying the SA flag and encouraging us to shop local but this kind of behaviour only discourages support of small local operations. I would genuinely love to believe that this is merely a case of gross incompetence rather than outright theft, but either way - you should be ashamed of yourselves.

Ryan Ravens
    (order ref: TDWO13536)

FJ Cruiser a.k.a. GUMP
    Hilux 2.7i DC 4x4 a.k.a. KRATOS (sold)

Happiness is a journey, not a destination

Good afternoon Mr Ravens.

We are sorry that you have had a bad experience with TDSA and can assure you that this is unacceptable and we will have the correct person look into it immediately. In order for us to properly address your query, please email [email protected] with all the relevant information regarding your query. Please be sure to include all relevant details such as which TDSA branch and person you have been dealing with, your order or tracking number and any/all relevant correspondence with TDSA. This will enable us to assist you as quickly as possible.

Alternatively, if you have an existing Support Ticket Number, please email this and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

We look forward hearing from you.

At your service,
    The TDSA Customer Experience Team.

Like & Follow Us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/tacticaldis...rssouthafrica/

Good afternoon Mr Ravens,

We have just tried to call you on the Mobile Number provided when you placed your order but could not reach you.

Please email us your telephonic contact details to [email protected] so that we can contact you telephonically.

At your service,
    The TDSA Team

Quote Originally Posted by ravens View Post
    Great advert - such a pity this company is a total rip-off!

BUYER BEWARE - a warning to fellow forum members to please be cautious when dealing with this company!

I hate doing anything that hurts local small business and try to support these wherever possible, however I have little sympathy for criminals and scammers. I placed an order online and paid on 19 Oct 2020 with these guys. After countless emails, support tickets, and phone calls they still refuse to supply the goods or issue a refund. I get the sense this is all one big joke for them and I have now had to lodge a complaint with the Consumer Goods & Services Ombud to assist in at least getting my money back!

At a time when so many small businesses are battling and desperate for our support, it is shameful that some operators feel they can treat SA consumers like this - you are supposed to be flying the SA flag and encouraging us to shop local but this kind of behaviour only discourages support of small local operations. I would genuinely love to believe that this is merely a case of gross incompetence rather than outright theft, but either way - you should be ashamed of yourselves.

Ryan Ravens
    (order ref: TDWO13536)
    Sorry to hear.

Go have a look on Hellopeter, there are lots of similar complaints.
    Pajero Sport 3.2 donkey with some Stofpad protection and a software upgrade