Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Zinkwazi Lagoon Lodge Campsite

Good day all.

I have a question for those who know Zinkwazi Lagoon Lodge campsite please. They indicate supersites on their site layout, which of 47, 48 and 67 would you rate best? I am leaning towards those as all seem to be in a cul-de-sac. Are there maybe other nicer sites that you would recommend? We need to have space for a caravan, tent and car. I understand most sites are spacious. Looking for out of the way privacy and shade, 47 & 48 seem to close to the pool area. Any pointers will be appreciated.

I also read that the standard were good, then not so good, then improved again. Any idea what it is like currently?

Thank you.

Frans
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Frans 90; 2021/01/03 at 06:15 PM.

"In nature, nothing is on order - appreciate what you do get to experience" - Myself
    Everest 2.0 BiT - BL Boskriek
    Trip Reports: Namibia, Kaa Wilderness, Wildcoast, Botswana, Kgalagadi, Lesotho, Western Cape

Default Re: Zinkwazi Lagoon Lodge Campsite

I camped there in October site 102, loved the place , shaded sites, plenty to do, good restaurant, great pizza , the lagoon/beach is awesome
    Ranger Wildtrak
    Ex Range Rover Sport 5.0 SC
    Ex R5 Touareg with air and RDL
    Lotus 7 replica racecar.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Hamtheman For This Useful Post:

Default Re: Zinkwazi Lagoon Lodge Campsite

Quote Originally Posted by Hamtheman View Post
    I camped there in October site 102, loved the place , shaded sites, plenty to do, good restaurant, great pizza , the lagoon/beach is awesome
    Reassuring news, thanks

"In nature, nothing is on order - appreciate what you do get to experience" - Myself
    Everest 2.0 BiT - BL Boskriek
    Trip Reports: Namibia, Kaa Wilderness, Wildcoast, Botswana, Kgalagadi, Lesotho, Western Cape