Namibia toer 2021

Talking Namibia toer 2021

Hello everyone , I joined the forum hoping some of the people that recently went on a tour to Namibia will help a little bit with camping sites and the route they followed getting to Namibia from Gauteng.
    We Are driving a Mitsubishi Pajero that is lifted and were taking the Conquerer commander with us

We plan to go for 14 days maybe more.
    If someone has hunted (koedoe;Springbok) in namibia recently where did you guys hunt and what is the price list?

Regards Dandre

Default Re: Namibia toer 2021

Hi Deandrev,

You are most welcome to consider us as one of your camping destinations. We are located in the Helmeringhausen area near the Namib desert.
    You can find us on www.farmlandsberg.com & call me directly on: 0 EIGHT 3 7 EIGHT 3 7037

Hope you will have a fantastic tour!
    - cheers
    2010 VW Caravelle T5.1 4motion | 1978 Toyota Land Cruiser HJ45 | 2012 Honda CRF230F
    Tiras Mountains | Namibia | www.farmlandsberg.com

Default Re: Namibia toer 2021

Quote Originally Posted by Dandrev View Post
    Hello everyone , I joined the forum hoping some of the people that recently went on a tour to Namibia will help a little bit with camping sites and the route they followed getting to Namibia from Gauteng.
    We Are driving a Mitsubishi Pajero that is lifted and were taking the Conquerer commander with us

We plan to go for 14 days maybe more.
    If someone has hunted (koedoe;Springbok) in namibia recently where did you guys hunt and what is the price list?

Regards Dandre
    Hi Dandre & welcome.

Post your request in the Namibia section for better responses etc. Also mention what areas you had in mind.
    South of Nam, North of Nam etc.
    Walter aka "Meerkat"
    slightly modded 02' 105 series 1FZ-FE
    https://www.facebook.com/kepanamibia/

My heart beats to an African Bush drum...