Thumbs up Kyron M200 xdi Fuel injectors

Just been told I need to get new injectors for my snail. Any one got any ideas,or contacts? Korean Spares are useless!
    All help will be much appreciated
    Its the 4 cylinder 2.0 motor and as far as I am aware, they are Delphi
    Last edited by Markb; 2020/09/02 at 11:25 AM.
    Mark Backler
    09 Kyron, the Korean Snail.
    NO Meeow!
    Blanked EGR.
    Thermo Electric Cooling fan.

Default Re: Kyron M200 xdi Fuel injectors

Maybe try "Online car parts" in Randburg

Address: Shop A7, Northview Shopping Centre, Cnr Malibongwe Drive & Olievenhout Avenue, Northgate, Randburg
    Phone: 011 794 6009 | +27 11 794 600

You'd need one of them to determine the part number, which is usually on the injector housing/casing.

Delphi is probably one of the biggest diesel injection suppliers in the world, used in a huge cross-section of vehicles, including Tata and is now owned by Borg Warner.

Spares should be easily available.
    Jakes Louw
    2012 Jeep Sahara Unlimited 3.6 V6
    Percivamus

I should be doing a proposal, but this is cooler..........

Engine is the e-XDI 200.

DELPHI CRDI INJECTOR 6650170321 6650170121 EURO III FOR SSANGYONG STAVIC, KYRON, REXTON, RODIUS

Alternative part numbers:
    R04501D
    R04601D
    R04701D

Sit down when you get prices. Around R2500 EACH.

Rebuild kits are apparently available.

I'd get a second opinion.
    Jakes Louw
    Percivamus

We get good service and reasonable prices from:
    https://www.northerndiesel.co.za/
    Don’t blame yourself over past mistakes. It’s like driving down the N1 while looking in the rear view mirror only.

2000 Patrol GU 4.2D(onkey) "old-timer" and wise at 857 000 km
    2014 Patrol GU 3.0CRD "teenager" in puberty at 123 000 km
    2007 Echo3 Trailer "the nest" Braked Axle fitted at +60 000 km
    2012 NP300 YD2.5 D/C 2x4 High Rider "platkar" at 125 000 km

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Dungbeetle For This Useful Post:

Thumbs up Re: Kyron M200 xdi Fuel injectors

Update! After weeks of waiting for various obviously VERY busy local companies to come back to me, the absolute best price I could get was R16990 to have them reconditioned with new tips fitted. Remove and refit was extra.
    So I started looking online and found a place in Korea that is a Delphi subsidiary, that does factory recon on almost any injector.
    So I sent them a request for four of the part number that Jelo had so kindly supplied me with, and they came back to me that that number is for the 5 cylinder motor and asked for my vin number. There is one digit difference in the part numbers?
    Anyway, two days alter after paying an extremely reasonable R10433, my injectors were dispatched via Fedex, and another two days later here in my hand I have four what look for all the world like brand new injectors!
    So car going in on Wednesday for fitment, and hopefully the end to my misfire problems!
    Just as a matter of interest, I did find a company locally that had new ones in stock, but at R12500.00 each!
    Mark Backler
    NO Meeow!
    Blanked EGR.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Markb For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Markb View Post
    Update! After weeks of waiting for various obviously VERY busy local companies to come back to me, the absolute best price I could get was R16990 to have them reconditioned with new tips fitted. Remove and refit was extra.
    So I started looking online and found a place in Korea that is a Delphi subsidiary, that does factory recon on almost any injector.
    So I sent them a request for four of the part number that Jelo had so kindly supplied me with, and they came back to me that that number is for the 5 cylinder motor and asked for my vin number. There is one digit difference in the part numbers?
    Anyway, two days alter after paying an extremely reasonable R10433, my injectors were dispatched via Fedex, and another two days later here in my hand I have four what look for all the world like brand new injectors!
    So car going in on Wednesday for fitment, and hopefully the end to my misfire problems!
    Just as a matter of interest, I did find a company locally that had new ones in stock, but at R12500.00 each!
    thanks for the feedback and I'm sorry about the digit but I'm not perfect.........
    Jakes Louw
    Percivamus

Smile Re: Kyron M200 xdi Fuel injectors

Jelo, not to worry, I came up with the same number when I searched! The 665 number is for the 5 cylinder Euro 3 motor and the 664 number for the 4 cylinder Euro 3 motor.
    But I must say, I was bloody impressed with their knowledge and the level of service.
    Mark Backler
    NO Meeow!
    Blanked EGR.

Thumbs up Re: Kyron M200 xdi Fuel injectors

Got the Snail back yesterday after having the new injectors fitted! WOW! What a difference, pulls well from low down, revs cleanly, no stuttering at low revs and low speed, and the motor is quiet!
    I'm impressed!
    Mark Backler
    NO Meeow!
    Blanked EGR.

Hi All

Apologies for hi-jacking this thread by Markb. But I am at my wits end here. I have a 2010, Ssangyong Kyron, M200XDi, for which I need one new injector (Delphi CRDI A6640170221 EJBR04701D). Can somebody please assist by pointing me in a direction where I can buy this injector at a reasonable price. Too many scammers and “wanna get rich quick” sellers when you Google the issue. Assistance would be greatly appreciated. Kind regards, Martin