1991 Nissan Sani 3.0 V6 Free-Wheel Hub

Default 1991 Nissan Sani 3.0 V6 Free-Wheel Hub

Hi Guys

I was wondering if any one might be able to assist , as seen on this picture attached I have a free-wheel hub that is damaged and while trying to repair I broke some of the pins as shown.

Originally the selector was sticky when changing from "free" to "lock" and also other way round , it also did not lock the hub so the wheel did not engage, i got it to engage now however it is still sticky and i also broke two pins as shown . so my question is , is there any one out there that have a hub like that, that I can take of his hands.

Thank you in advance.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Default Re: 1991 Nissan Sani 3.0 V6 Free-Wheel Hub

That hub looks frighfully clean. Did it have any grease? Must say, I can't see that those tabs are even broken, and I can't remember what mine looked like, sorry. I believe commercial auto spares used to stock those hubs. Just make sure you get the correct spline count to suite your side shaft.
    David/Hillbilly - 1997 SFA Nissan Sani 2,7 TD - 5" lift on 33" tires - Dual Transfer with 4.1 gears

http://www.youtube.com/user/davidabcab

Default Re: 1991 Nissan Sani 3.0 V6 Free-Wheel Hub

Yes it was full of grease , I cleaned them so I can work on them , also if you look at the pins they are in the incorrect place , I opened them to put in the correct place then they broke of . I did fill it with grease again after re-assembling it and re fitted it to the vehicle , it is working now but I do not know for how long and i have to engage it with a pair of pliers. That's the reason i am asking for any one that have a second hand one that is still in good shape to buy it of him.