RangeRover Help !!!! Workshops in PE are scared to work on my vehicle. - Page 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Smile Re: Help !!!! Workshops in PE are scared to work on my vehicle.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexvdW View Post
    Range Rovers are only designed to last 6 years according to their research & development director on "How it's made" program I was watching.
    From own experience , I owned a bmw x5.. the car was a complete headache.. from air suspension leaking , air suspension pump blowing , injectors , transmission gave in. Front door lock problems , leaking sunroof , howling doors , doors not air seals properly..

Then I bought my range rover. It has been nothing but a dream to own..I will never sell this vehicle. I get compliments wherever I go. The kids love when we travel , there's enough space for luggage and their toys and enough room to sleep , should they get tired.

I'm prepared to fix this car , because I know what I have and I'm sure that it will last longer then 6 years. Because I have owned it since 2010. And I'm going to own it for another 10 years and beyond.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bluerover For This Useful Post:

Default Re: Help !!!! Workshops in PE are scared to work on my vehicle.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluerover View Post
    From own experience , I owned a bmw x5.. the car was a complete headache.. from air suspension leaking , air suspension pump blowing , injectors , transmission gave in. Front door lock problems , leaking sunroof , howling doors , doors not air seals properly..

Then I bought my range rover. It has been nothing but a dream to own..I will never sell this vehicle. I get compliments wherever I go. The kids love when we travel , there's enough space for luggage and their toys and enough room to sleep , should they get tired.

I'm prepared to fix this car , because I know what I have and I'm sure that it will last longer then 6 years. Because I have owned it since 2010. And I'm going to own it for another 10 years and beyond.
    I must agree with you , Love my RRS and my Disco 1 aswell , only the consumption , they are petroholics
    Range Rover Sport SC 4.2 V8 ( FATBOY )
    Disco1 V8 ( LAZYBOY )
    Austin Mini 1380cc ( Finiky )

Default Re: Help !!!! Workshops in PE are scared to work on my vehicle.

Quote Originally Posted by lazyboy View Post
    I must agree with you , Love my RRS and my Disco 1 aswell , only the consumption , they are petroholics
    That's why you should have your daily in the drive way and your RRS for holiday trips and weekend cruising. The petrol cost is a given , but its worth it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3