Complete machine shop

Default Complete machine shop

An old friend passed away some two years ago. He was a very able turner and had this complete machine shop at his residence. For example 3x center lathes...

His wife now wants to sell. I advised her not to sell piece by piece but lock stock & barrel. It is even possible to buy the 5acre property with the machine shop included for around 1.5bar.

East Rand

Serious interested persons can contact me. I am just spreading the word and don't act as agent. She is a dear lady and I am trying to assist that she does not get screwed.

Perfect opportunity for someone who has skill and want to start a private business.
    Johan Maree
    Isuzu 300 d-tec
    MB Gwagen G350 Bluetec
    Nissan NP300 2.4 4x4
    BMW R1200GS & GSA

Default Re: Complete machine shop

Will pm you
    Quote Originally Posted by JohanMaree View Post
    An old friend passed away some two years ago. He was a very able turner and had this complete machine shop at his residence. For example 3x center lathes...

His wife now wants to sell. I advised her not to sell piece by piece but lock stock & barrel. It is even possible to buy the 5acre property with the machine shop included for around 1.5bar.

East Rand

Serious interested persons can contact me. I am just spreading the word and don't act as agent. She is a dear lady and I am trying to assist that she does not get screwed.

Perfect opportunity for someone who has skill and want to start a private business.
    Jan van Zeeventer

2014 Duster 1.5DCi
    1988 110 CSW V8
    1961 S2 SWB