Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Default Mitsubishi Pajero/Pajero Sport accesories parts help/swop thread

Can this be a sticky maybe? , so I thought of having our own thread for swapping and passing on parts and accessories, wheels rims, parcel trays etc etc.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bostokkelos For This Useful Post:

Default Re: Mitsubishi Pajero/Pajero Sport accesories parts help/swop thread

Hannes is buying my Sport parcel tray, Hannes I will send you all the info today I also have a Gen4 parcel tray if anyone is interested.
    I have a set of Front Runner Rocksliders which I will consider to swop for Gen 4 LWB Sidesteps if they in good condition.
    Last edited by Bostokkelos; 2020/07/11 at 09:05 AM.

When I bought my 2015 Pajero Sport 4x4 Auto there was an option from the dealer to buy a woodgrian kit for the interior. It was not real wood, but looked the job. I was however not available at the time of purchase, so I left it. Now I have the itch again. Surfing on the internet I can only find kits for the current (new shape) PS.

Anyone know where I can try to source such a kit?

Regards

Thys Consider Hydro dipping your current plastic bits. There a Place in Hennops Park that does it, just cant remember the name. You can choose your look you want.

Friend of mine had his old 2003 S 500's Wood grain look changed to a Brushed aluminium look.
    Last edited by Bostokkelos; 2020/07/11 at 12:19 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bostokkelos For This Useful Post:

Good idea this!

I have a set of original PS roof rails if anyone is interested. (2009-2015)

Fitted a front runner roofrack early last year.
    2020 Pajero Sport 4x4
    2021 2.4 Hilux Raider DC 4x4 (sold)
    2010 Pajero Sport (sold, still sad)
    2011 Triton 3.2 C/C 4x4 (sold, excellent vehicle)

I'm looking for a nudgebar for a gen 4 Pajero
    Charl
    Pajero 4 LWB

It is not the critic who counts: not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes up short again and again, because there is no effort without error or shortcoming, but who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, who spends himself for a worthy cause; who, at the best, knows, in the end, the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat (Theodore Roosevelt)

Quote Originally Posted by Bostokkelos View Post
    Thys Consider Hydro dipping your current plastic bits. There a Place in Hennops Park that does it, just cant remember the name. You can choose your look you want.

Friend of mine had his old 2003 S 500's Wood grain look changed to a Brushed aluminium look.
    Thanks. Please let's know if you recall the name of the place? How much does it cost?

Cant remember sorry, cost I dont know

I have a (Luggage area cover) Parcel tray for a Gen 4 Pajero available

Hi. Im urgently looking for rear left bumper break/indicator light for 2001 Pajero SWB. Apparently these are not imported anymore so agents only...

Quote Originally Posted by Bostokkelos View Post
    I have a (Luggage area cover) Parcel tray for a Gen 4 Pajero available
    Is that SWB or LWB please?
    Peter
    SOMETIMES I WAKE UP GRUMPY,

SOMETIMES I JUST LET HER SLEEP!

Looking for a rear hatch window glass for a bubble fender GLS swb for a good mate. PM me if you have one.

Quote Originally Posted by Sneaky Pete View Post
    Is that SWB or LWB please?

Hi,lwb

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Bostokkelos For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Rolandbr View Post
    Hi. I’m urgently looking for rear left bumper break/indicator light for 2001 Pajero SWB. Apparently these are not imported anymore so agents only...
    JC Tree posts a lot of spare parts from scrapped Pajero's on the Mitsi Lovers SA FB page and should have one (0sevensix9457233).

Else this is an option that people have used https://www.aliexpress.com/popular/m...ake-light.html but you will wait 2 weeks at least
    Last edited by ChasingSunsets; 2020/07/18 at 09:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jelo View Post
    Looking for a rear hatch window glass for a bubble fender GLS swb for a good mate. PM me if you have one.
    Guy called Danie has posted a few time on the FB group showing photos of rear windows available for all sorts of makes including gen 2 paj, maybe try him. This is just a post I have seen so please do due diligence. (number was 0eightfour4556709)

Cheers
    Last edited by ChasingSunsets; 2020/07/18 at 09:53 PM.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to ChasingSunsets For This Useful Post:

Hi,

Just bought a 2005 LWB, it had a drawer system fitted which I have removed for now, it was mounted in the bolt holes for the luggage hooks, which are missing.

Does anyone have the Floor Luggage Hooks (4) they don't need anymore or are willing to sell.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Thys Willemse View Post
    When I bought my 2015 Pajero Sport 4x4 Auto there was an option from the dealer to buy a woodgrian kit for the interior. It was not real wood, but looked the job. I was however not available at the time of purchase, so I left it. Now I have the itch again. Surfing on the internet I can only find kits for the current (new shape) PS.

Anyone know where I can try to source such a kit?

Regards

Our 2015 SWB Paj has wood look on the steering wheel and the silver on the dash and doors.
    What can be done to swap out those 2 pieces/ paint/ dip it black or something else, as it WILL obviously wear off easily if just painted...?

22. The Following User Says Thank You to AndrewO For This Useful Post:

Hi All, I am in need of a plastic spare wheel cover for older model Pajero LWB or SWB. Color not important ..I will have it sprayed. MARK 0824969741
    ANY LANDING YOU CAN WALK AWAY FROM.....IS A GOOD LANDING

ZSL580

looking for clutch kit for 3.2Did pajero 2000 model

Parthunt in Pretoria, 076 945 7233.
    2001 Gen 3 Pajero swb 3.2 Di-D

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast