Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default A shout out to good service

So very often we hear about bad service here on the forum that I have to highlight some excellent service I experienced in the last week or so.

I am in the market for various things for my Patrol as we are in the process of giving it a bit of a facelift.

First off was a front diff lock for which I contacted Mike Swann of Nizani (or Difflocks4Africa). I did business with Mike about 13 years ago for the first time and found him extremely helpful and knowledeable at the time. Well nothing has changed. It is such a pleasure doing business with someone who not only knows his field of business very well, but is also an enthusiast. He is a kindered spirit and supplied me with up to three e-mails a day to keep me up to date with availability, price and delivery times. Even over weekends. Just alround great service!

The next bunch I contacted was Don Kyatt Spare parts, Terrain Tamer agents. What an absolute bunch of legends! Sent an e-mail via there website, got a reply on the same day. Replied again, they sent me prices and then an invoice after my confirmation. I transferred the money immediately and parts were delivered to my place of choice a day later. I think they dispatched the parts before the money was in their account! Really impressed and very happy.

Sadly I have been in touch with other supplier for other stuff and the response was not on the same level

But I can really recommend the two parties mentioned.
    Last edited by Francois Theron; 2020/06/17 at 10:28 AM.
    There is never a right time to do the wrong thing and never a wrong time to do the right thing!

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Francois Theron For This Useful Post: