New member here

Thread: New member here

Default New member here

Hi there 4x4 community

I would like to introduce myself. Loving the outdoor life, and gravel roads.
    We are a family of 3 trying to go away at least once a month in our 2008 Subaru Forester XT (SH model).

Biggest achievement sofar was going up and down Sani Pass in cold cold weather. Bucket list tick.
    Next big outings we planning is a road trip through Lesotho, road trip through Baviaans south to north and a trip to Namibia south.
    I will be browsing this forum for all info.

Default Re: New member here

Quote Originally Posted by Werrie22b View Post
    Hi there 4x4 community

I would like to introduce myself. Loving the outdoor life, and gravel roads.
    We are a family of 3 trying to go away at least once a month in our 2008 Subaru Forester XT (SH model).

Biggest achievement sofar was going up and down Sani Pass in cold cold weather. Bucket list tick.
    Next big outings we planning is a road trip through Lesotho, road trip through Baviaans south to north and a trip to Namibia south.
    I will be browsing this forum for all info.
    Wecome to the 4 x 4 Community! I'm sure you will find all the info you need for planning your travels - there are many well travelled members who are happy to offer advice if you can't find the info you're looking for on the website.
    Cheers, Bev

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Bev Ramsay For This Useful Post: