Pajero Sport seats

Default Pajero Sport seats

Hi All. Has anybody try to fit the new Pajero Sport (2018+) seats into a older Pajero Sport (2010). Friend drives a new Sport and I just love the seats was wondering if I can replace my seats??

Default Re: Pajero Sport seats

Quote Originally Posted by Henke View Post
    Hi All. Has anybody try to fit the new Pajero Sport (2018+) seats into a older Pajero Sport (2010). Friend drives a new Sport and I just love the seats was wondering if I can replace my seats??
    First thing would be to check the mountings for the old and new and see if they are compatible. Then also remember that the PS has side airbags in the seats, this might be an issue transplanting newer seats into the older model.
    Pajero Sport 3.2 donkey with some Stofpad protection and a software upgrade

3. The Following User Says Thank You to swimma For This Useful Post:

Default Re: Pajero Sport seats

Quote Originally Posted by swimma View Post
    First thing would be to check the mountings for the old and new and see if they are compatible. Then also remember that the PS has side airbags in the seats, this might be an issue transplanting newer seats into the older model.
    Yes that is my biggest concern the airbag on some vehicles if you don't know what you are doing and you remove the seat the airbag can deploy. And if the seats and electronics for the airbag are compatible