Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Crowd1

Default Crowd1

100% Pyramid Scheme if you ask me....

Taking South Africa by storm... Watch out guys...
    Sarel
    "Grent" Vitara
    EX- EL JIMBO - RED AND "FAST" 8)

Default Re: Crowd1

Also interested. People with big businesses promoting this and lots of friends telling me they make good money.

What is it?

I checked their web site and it doesnt tell me clearly what it is
    Estee = S T = Sean Towlson

Hummer H3 V8

#itsnotaboutME

Quote Originally Posted by Estee View Post
    What is it?

I checked their web site and it doesnt tell me clearly what it is
    What you say here DOES tell you something.

The fact that you cannot find out exactly what they do, how they make their money and why they need your money to make money, is telling... The fact that everything seems to be aimed at you getting in more participants is the final nail....
    Sarel
    "Grent" Vitara

6. The Following User Says Thank You to New For This Useful Post:

If you get in now you might make a few Ronds. The longer one waits the less one will make = Pyramid Scheme
    Toyota Fortuner 2.8 GD-6 4x4 Auto

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Caracal For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Grim101 View Post
    Also interested. People with big businesses promoting this and lots of friends telling me they make good money.

Those that get on first are the ones that make (read "indirectly steal") some money.... Just remember in South African law a liquidator could be able to get your "profits" back from you if this deck of cards come crashing down...
    Sarel
    "Grent" Vitara

10. The Following User Says Thank You to New For This Useful Post:

this has been going for ages, i have mates that go in a long time ago, platinum level, thay have made some huge cash, i bought in a few months ago, but have not sold on to anybody under me, so i have made nothing. bottom line by the looks of it, if you want to make cash you have to sell to people below you. i just collect some point thing once a week. not sure how it works. just thought i would give it a go.i think it's a online game platform. for R1850.00 something around there what the hell, if it works i might make something.
    2010 D4 V8 HSE
    1290 KTM ADVENTURE R.

Quote Originally Posted by peter bee View Post
    this has been going for ages, i have mates that go in a long time ago, platinum level, thay have made some huge cash, i bought in a few months ago, but have not sold on to anybody under me, so i have made nothing. bottom line by the looks of it, if you want to make cash you have to sell to people below you. i just collect some point thing once a week. not sure how it works. just thought i would give it a go.i think it's a online game platform. for R1850.00 something around there what the hell, if it works i might make something.
    Not for me but if that's how you invest your money and it works...... great.
    "Never give up! Even Moses was a basket case."

R1850.00 can't be called a investment, it's a gamble.
    2010 D4 V8 HSE
    1290 KTM ADVENTURE R.

As far as I understand it, that is the very essence of a pyramid scheme.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to andrewdjulyan For This Useful Post:

when it goes there are going to some very sad people out there, they have all sorts of things going on. you can even get you money put into a credit card belonging to the thing. bitcoins in a bank account through them, so if you trust it put all your cash in the things they offer , holy crap somebody is going to make huge money when they pull the plug. i lost big money on BTC once bitten twice shy.
    2010 D4 V8 HSE
    1290 KTM ADVENTURE R.

when it goes there are going to some very sad people out there, they have all sorts of things going on. you can even get you money put into a credit card belonging to the thing. bitcoins in a bank account through them, so if you trust it put all your cash in the things they offer , holy crap somebody is going to make huge money when they pull the plug. i lost big money on BTC once bitten twice shy.
    You lost big on Bitcoin but now you're putting money into Crowd1 whilst acknowledging it looks dodgy ....

Could you PM me your cell number I would like to get in touch regarding a unique offer for the sale of dehydrated water

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Half-Pint For This Useful Post:

The bit in bold is what baffles me. Why would you "invest" hard earned cash in something you admit you dont know how it works.
    Anton Muller

"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence." Christopher Hitchens.

2020 X3 M40i
    Birkin SR20VET race car

Quote Originally Posted by Half-Pint View Post
    You lost big on Bitcoin but now you're putting money into Crowd1 whilst acknowledging it looks dodgy ....

Could you PM me your cell number I would like to get in touch regarding a unique offer for the sale of dehydrated water
    Just add water......
    Toyota Fortuner 2.8 GD-6 4x4 Auto

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Caracal For This Useful Post:

LOL at this thread.

i find it so strange that it disturbs you all so much what a total stranger does with his cash. does it matter, somebody asked a question , i told him what i have done and know, as i said very little, in fact i have given two of my mates my login password and all that stuff you need to get in, one does whatever needs to be done, the other was thinking of getting in. its R1850.00 not R185000.00. its a tank of diesel. not lots of money. so sorry it stresses you out. but i thought its might be worth a dip, if you don't have a ticket you can't win a prize. so it will lie there for ages, one day it might be worth something. or it will be stolen and we can all say , i told you so.

HALF PINT

just out of interest , i did bitcoin, etherium and BTC. the first two are up and down. almost the same as i started with, the BTC is one of those, i told you so ones but with a lot of tanks of diesel.
    hope that helps you all feel a bit better.
    Last edited by peter bee; 2020/05/13 at 08:40 AM.
    2010 D4 V8 HSE
    1290 KTM ADVENTURE R.

i find it so strange that it disturbs you all so much what a total stranger does with his cash. does it matter, somebody asked a question , i told him what i have done and know, as i said very little, in fact i have given two of my mates my login password and all that stuff you need to get in, one does whatever needs to be done, the other was thinking of getting in. its R1850.00 not R185000.00. its a tank of diesel. not lots of money. so sorry it stresses you out. but i thought its might be worth a dip, if you don't have a ticket you can't win a prize. so it will lie there for ages, one day it might be worth something. or it will be stolen and we can all say , i told you so.

HALF PINT

just out of interest , i did bitcoin, etherium and BTC. the first two are up and down. almost the same as i started with, the BTC is one of those, i told you so ones but with a lot of tanks of diesel.
    You make money from this scheme when you recruit members. Therein lies the problem that others have with schemes like this. R 1850.00 may well be a tank of diesel for you or a gamble as you say, for others it's a month of food.

Yes it's your money, no I do not care what you do with your money, it's you convincing others to invest their money if you are going to make anything from your flutter, that's the problem. It's called a pyramid scheme. Here's the 1st clue, it's registered in Cyprus.
    "Never give up! Even Moses was a basket case."

Saw a whats app vid with some delusional tannie on. She mentioned buying "shares" in the company. I have not noticed the word "shares" anywhere on their website. The first minute she explains that they make money from advertising on the internet.

The next seven minutes is about you having to get more people under you. She has apparently made R 55k in a very short period of time, but she has several "investment groups" under her...

Name:  9b0cd27e16283722b715bb902259adb9.jpg
Views: 823
Size:  32.5 KB

She particularly mentions people going though a bad time in the lockdown period and that this could be the answer. There is a special place in hell reserved for this women...

The vid seems to be from just before end April. She mentions that the National Lottery will start with their adverts end April. Cannot find anything on it...

Single question for those still thinking this is legit.... Why do they need your money? If they can get these type of returns, why would they just not borrow the money and keep the spectacular returns for themselves?

Also... Any money you make from this you are stealing from someone else!
    Last edited by New; 2020/05/13 at 09:19 AM.
    Sarel
    "Grent" Vitara

HALF PINT

If you give me R1850 I will give you R500 back. That's more than you have made from Crowd1. It's a damn good investment if you ask me!
    2018 VW Amarok V6 4Motion Auto

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast