2019 Suzuki Jimny Build





Results 1 to 19 of 19
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Ladysmith
    Age
    54
    Posts
    2
    Thanked: 8

    Default 2019 Suzuki Jimny Build

    Items added.
    BF Goodridge 235/75R15
    20mm Wheel Spacers
    Wilddog Front and rear metal replacement bumpers
    Frontrunner Roof rack
    Frontrunner Ladder
    Hella 45W LED Lights
    Shinga Car Seat Covers
    Smash and Grab Window tint
    Sound upgrade 100w underseat Subwoofer and tweeters
    Sound Upgrade Pioneer 9" Speakers front and back
    Center arm rest
    Rubber floor mats
    Dashcam front and back
    Reverse Camera
    Small internal Fridge cooler
    Cargo Net
    Exhaust Tip
    Rear roof Wrap (Grey)
    3l Plastic Jerrycan
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20200318_093002.jpg 
Views:	301 
Size:	214.5 KB 
ID:	564641   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20200318_105740.jpg 
Views:	283 
Size:	244.2 KB 
ID:	564642   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20200318_105748.jpg 
Views:	263 
Size:	253.2 KB 
ID:	564643   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20200321_095119.jpg 
Views:	277 
Size:	319.2 KB 
ID:	564644   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20200321_105446.jpg 
Views:	286 
Size:	387.3 KB 
ID:	564645   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20200321_121943.jpg 
Views:	242 
Size:	304.4 KB 
ID:	564646   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20200321_142205.jpg 
Views:	243 
Size:	247.1 KB 
ID:	564647   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20200321_142209.jpg 
Views:	251 
Size:	243.5 KB 
ID:	564648  


  2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Snazzy321 For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Pretoria
    Age
    51
    Posts
    391
    Thanked: 117

    Default Re: 2019 Suzuki Jimny Build

    That really looks good

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to LdLL For This Useful Post:


  5. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Randfontein
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,814
    Thanked: 2001

    Default Re: 2019 Suzuki Jimny Build

    Very nice!!
    Willie

    2000 Land Rover Discovery II TD5
    2020 Nissan NP300 2.5TDi S/C

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to FWM For This Useful Post:


  7. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Paarl
    Posts
    35
    Thanked: 61

    Default Re: 2019 Suzuki Jimny Build

    Wow, really nice.

  8. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Paarl
    Posts
    35
    Thanked: 61

    Default Re: 2019 Suzuki Jimny Build

    Quote Originally Posted by Snazzy321 View Post
    Items added.
    BF Goodridge 235/75R15
    20mm Wheel Spacers
    Wilddog Front and rear metal replacement bumpers
    Frontrunner Roof rack
    Frontrunner Ladder
    Hella 45W LED Lights
    Shinga Car Seat Covers
    Smash and Grab Window tint
    Sound upgrade 100w underseat Subwoofer and tweeters
    Sound Upgrade Pioneer 9" Speakers front and back
    Center arm rest
    Rubber floor mats
    Dashcam front and back
    Reverse Camera
    Small internal Fridge cooler
    Cargo Net
    Exhaust Tip
    Rear roof Wrap (Grey)
    3l Plastic Jerrycan
    20mm wheel spacers or 30mm
    If 20mm where did you buy.

    Also what reverse camera and where did you buy.

    Your Jimny looks really impressive

  9. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Ladysmith
    Age
    54
    Posts
    2
    Thanked: 8

    Default Re: 2019 Suzuki Jimny Build

    Hi jimmy1. To answer your question:

    I purchased the revers camera in thailand as i go there a lot. you can purchase them here. The brand is a huay reverse camera and dashcam in one.

    The wheel spacers are important so I purchased them fro germany. on this site.

    Site: https://autofuerst-shop.de/Rad-Zubeh...-jimny-gj.html

    Hers the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7GEBnmAuFc&t=128s

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Snazzy321 For This Useful Post:


  11. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    gansbaai
    Age
    48
    Posts
    64
    Thanked: 12

    Default Re: 2019 Suzuki Jimny Build

    flippen nice!!!
    2004 3.0 KZTE LEGEND 35

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to greens For This Useful Post:


  13. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    DURBAN
    Age
    45
    Posts
    149
    Thanked: 15

    Default Re: 2019 Suzuki Jimny Build

    Quote Originally Posted by Snazzy321 View Post
    Items added.
    BF Goodridge 235/75R15
    20mm Wheel Spacers
    Wilddog Front and rear metal replacement bumpers
    Frontrunner Roof rack
    Frontrunner Ladder
    Hella 45W LED Lights
    Shinga Car Seat Covers
    Smash and Grab Window tint
    Sound upgrade 100w underseat Subwoofer and tweeters
    Sound Upgrade Pioneer 9" Speakers front and back
    Center arm rest
    Rubber floor mats
    Dashcam front and back
    Reverse Camera
    Small internal Fridge cooler
    Cargo Net
    Exhaust Tip
    Rear roof Wrap (Grey)
    3l Plastic Jerrycan

    Wow your jimny looks awsome,congrats.
    SHABEER
    Toyota Fortuner 2.8 GD6 4x4 auto.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to SHABEER For This Useful Post:


  15. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Durbanville, Cape Town
    Age
    40
    Posts
    321
    Thanked: 12

    Thumbs up Re: 2019 Suzuki Jimny Build

    very nice! just toss the hi-lift in the bin and its

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to nickza For This Useful Post:


  17. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Paarl
    Posts
    35
    Thanked: 61

    Default Re: 2019 Suzuki Jimny Build

    Quote Originally Posted by Snazzy321 View Post
    Hi jimmy1. To answer your question:

    I purchased the revers camera in thailand as i go there a lot. you can purchase them here. The brand is a huay reverse camera and dashcam in one.

    The wheel spacers are important so I purchased them fro germany. on this site.

    Site: https://autofuerst-shop.de/Rad-Zubeh...-jimny-gj.html

    Hers the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7GEBnmAuFc&t=128s
    Thank you very much. Appreciate.

  18. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Johannesburg
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1
    Thanked: 1

    Default Re: 2019 Suzuki Jimny Build

    Awesome looking set up. I love the look of the Front Runner rack and ladder. It makes the Jimny look complete.

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to Kevin Schultz For This Useful Post:


  20. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Newcastle
    Age
    38
    Posts
    22
    Thanked: 41

    Default Re: 2019 Suzuki Jimny Build

    Quote Originally Posted by Snazzy321 View Post
    Items added.
    BF Goodridge 235/75R15
    20mm Wheel Spacers
    Wilddog Front and rear metal replacement bumpers
    Frontrunner Roof rack
    Frontrunner Ladder
    Hella 45W LED Lights
    Shinga Car Seat Covers
    Smash and Grab Window tint
    Sound upgrade 100w underseat Subwoofer and tweeters
    Sound Upgrade Pioneer 9" Speakers front and back
    Center arm rest
    Rubber floor mats
    Dashcam front and back
    Reverse Camera
    Small internal Fridge cooler
    Cargo Net
    Exhaust Tip
    Rear roof Wrap (Grey)
    3l Plastic Jerrycan
    Your jimny looks really good... Is this normandien pass.

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to Sudhir-NN For This Useful Post:


  22. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Randburg
    Age
    38
    Posts
    603
    Thanked: 1062

    Default Re: 2019 Suzuki Jimny Build

    Lyk baie nice!
    4.0 XJ Jeep Cherokee - Go anywhere
    Honda Civic Type R
    - Daily Drive
    Isuzu KB 250 Xrider - Swambo
    Grand Cherokee WK2 Hemi - Sold


  23. The Following User Says Thank You to ViperR For This Useful Post:


  24. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Pretoria East
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,289
    Thanked: 279

    Default Re: 2019 Suzuki Jimny Build

    Looking good snazzy! If I may suggest, look at lifting your Jimny. Aside from looks, it gets the front tie-down point away from the ground and a good kit will improve the ride also, while compensating for the added weight. A new one we kitted the day before lockdown -


  25. The Following User Says Thank You to locklaw For This Useful Post:


  26. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Paarl
    Posts
    35
    Thanked: 61

    Default Re: 2019 Suzuki Jimny Build

    Quote Originally Posted by locklaw View Post
    Looking good snazzy! If I may suggest, look at lifting your Jimny. Aside from looks, it gets the front tie-down point away from the ground and a good kit will improve the ride also, while compensating for the added weight. A new one we kitted the day before lockdown -

    Locklaw
    Is that the ARB bumper? Where did you buy.
    What tyres and size do you have.

  27. #16
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Pretoria East
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,289
    Thanked: 279

    Default Re: 2019 Suzuki Jimny Build

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimny1 View Post
    Locklaw
    Is that the ARB bumper? Where did you buy.
    What tyres and size do you have.
    Hi Jimny1,

    It is indeed an ARB bullbar. We have a Mega World (Centurion) so we supplied and fitted the accessories, including the bullbar. This is a client's vehicle, not mine. The tyres are 30x9.5 R15 BFG KM3's.

  28. #17
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Port Elizabeth
    Age
    50
    Posts
    45
    Thanked: 20

    Default Re: 2019 Suzuki Jimny Build

    Quote Originally Posted by locklaw View Post
    Hi Jimny1,

    It is indeed an ARB bullbar. We have a Mega World (Centurion) so we supplied and fitted the accessories, including the bullbar. This is a client's vehicle, not mine. The tyres are 30x9.5 R15 BFG KM3's.
    What size lift is that?
    That lift really looks good with with those 30 tyres.

  29. The Following User Says Thank You to LJ vd W For This Useful Post:


  30. #18
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Pretoria East
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,289
    Thanked: 279

    Default Re: 2019 Suzuki Jimny Build

    Quote Originally Posted by LJ vd W View Post
    What size lift is that?
    That lift really looks good with with those 30 tyres.
    40mm. Yep, looks good lifted with bigger tyres compared to the stock height and tyres.

  31. The Following User Says Thank You to locklaw For This Useful Post:


  32. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Paarl
    Posts
    35
    Thanked: 61

    Default Re: 2019 Suzuki Jimny Build

    Quote Originally Posted by locklaw View Post
    Hi Jimny1,

    It is indeed an ARB bullbar. We have a Mega World (Centurion) so we supplied and fitted the accessories, including the bullbar. This is a client's vehicle, not mine. The tyres are 30x9.5 R15 BFG KM3's.
    Thanks.
    The side bar also being part of what you supplied.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •