Which company to use

Default Which company to use

Good day, which is the best booking company to use nowadays? Want to make a booking for January 2021 for Moremi and Chobe.
    Toyota Land Cruiser 76 4.5D V8 "Matchbox". Toyota Hi-Lux D4D 4x4 "Willebees" (My daily drive). Afrispoor Cheetah 2-Sleeper Easy Camper. Hyundai i20 1.6 (SWAMBO's daily drive).

Default Re: Which company to use

Following many recommendations on this forum, I recently used Chawa of NDM travel agency in Maun to my utmost satisfaction booking 3 weeks trip to Moremi/Chobe/Savuti and the concessions.
    https://www.ndmtravelagency.com/

Thanks, will contact them tomorrow
    Toyota Land Cruiser 76 4.5D V8 "Matchbox". Toyota Hi-Lux D4D 4x4 "Willebees" (My daily drive). Afrispoor Cheetah 2-Sleeper Easy Camper. Hyundai i20 1.6 (SWAMBO's daily drive).

Hi Herman,

Feel free to contact Ultimate Routes for bookings in Botswana, Namibia and Zimbabwe. Send them an email at: [email protected] and they will get back to you.

Francois
    Last edited by KampKaptein; 2020/03/04 at 05:21 PM.

Dont use a booking agent. Book directly with some group for third bridge or Kwalate safaris for Xakanaka or SKL group for Khwai camp.

Thanks for the feedback. I decided to go with Botswana Footprints. Tara's old company. I will give feedback when I receive my documents.