Default New user: Kalasingha

Hi everyone--

As a family of 4 we are looking forward to spending 3 weeks starting mid-June driving the Botswana circuit with a short excursion to Hwange. Although the planning took quite some effort, it's a bit daunting to think we'll be driving with 2 jaded teenagers in tow. In their defense, they've spent a lot of time in outdoor pursuits and are not social media addicts (as far as we know ).

Living in Los Angeles we've been fortunate to have made numerous trips to the desert Southwest, the Sierra Nevadas, Canada, the Pacific northwest and Baja California and are looking forward to experiencing the unique sights and sounds of the African bush. During my formative years in Kenya, we often took road trips and this is a chance for my kids to experience the same while it still exists.

I became aware of this forum thanks to member Ortelius and have been following relevant threads to plan our trip and I intend to give back by contributing our experiences following the 'expedition'. I'm thankful to all of you for posting and providing advice and its especially helpful to have 'boots on the ground'.

Last edited by kalasingha; 2020/02/22 at 03:40 AM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kalasingha For This Useful Post: