1980 Toyota Land Cruiser HJ45 Build

Default 1980 Toyota Land Cruiser HJ45 Build

Hi Everyone,

So I'm kind of new / not new to this forum, I've been reading this forum for many years, getting updated on pretty much everything 4x4 related for example the dreaded land rover tdv6 crank failure threads (if I remember correctly, can't remember which one it is) (sorry I had to bring this up ), to the local travels around Africa where things have gotten, let's just say places I'll be rather weary of traveling to.

Anyway, I just thought I'd add some new content about what I have done over the years thanks to advise and ideas being posted here.

So if you'd like you're more than welcome to check out this channel on Instagram where it took roughly three years and lots of hard work to just getting life back into this old Land Cruiser.

https://www.instagram.com/hjcruisertv/?hl=en

I'd definitely like to write up a story of how everything lead up too, from the beginning to the......well it's not the end yet, because projects never end and I'm pretty sure those of you who are busy with and have project vehicles, very well know....... it never ends(They're a money pit well worth investing in ).

anyways hope you enjoy my little contribution to the community.

Default Re: 1980 Toyota Land Cruiser HJ45 Build

Lekker wa die.
    To Operate Your Own Terrific Automobile AKA TOYOTA

Default Re: 1980 Toyota Land Cruiser HJ45 Build

Please post the details here, can't access instagram without signing up.