2000 Frontier KB280 DT LX - original sale price for AA certificate

Default 2000 Frontier KB280 DT LX - original sale price for AA certificate

Good day all

I need to apply for a vehicle rates certificate from AA for work and one of the pieces of information that they require is what the purchase price of the vehicle was.

Does anybody know how much these vehicles went for when they were new back in the day, or can anybody point me to where I can find this information?

It is a 2000 Isuzu Frontier, KB280DT LX.

Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Default Re: 2000 Frontier KB280 DT LX - original sale price for AA certificate

All I can say is that the KB280 4x4 LX cost (R187 754) around 2000. Maybe the frontier was close to that price.
    Robert

'98 Isuzu 280 DT D/C 4x4, home made roof rack
    '09 VW Caddy Maxi TDi
    '06 Citroen C3 1.4HDi8)
    '97 Isuzu 280 S/C plaasbakkie

2x4 Feb 2000. R188,442
    4x4 Feb 2000. R221,730

Quote Originally Posted by Egon View Post
    Good day all

I need to apply for a vehicle rates certificate from AA for work and one of the pieces of information that they require is what the purchase price of the vehicle was.

Does anybody know how much these vehicles went for when they were new back in the day, or can anybody point me to where I can find this information?

It is a 2000 Isuzu Frontier, KB280DT LX.

Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Cheers
    Excellent vehicle that Egon. And their resale price has held up well.
    2001 Isuzu Frontier 4X4 DT280 LX 2.8 Turbo Diesel (Tourer)
    2011 JMC 4X4 Double Cab 2.8 Turbo Diesel (Work Bakkie)
    1973 Land Rover Series 2A 109" Ford V6 Kanniedood, Salisbury diff, galvanised chassis etc. (Hobby and Work vehicle)

Sorry for the belated response, but thank you for all the replies, it was very helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by Olyfboer View Post
    Excellent vehicle that Egon. And their resale price has held up well.
    Yes, it is indeed an excellent vehicle, but sadly its age is starting to catch up to it. If I could afford it, I would let it go and buy something newer.

Quote Originally Posted by Egon View Post
    Yes, it is indeed an excellent vehicle, but sadly its age is starting to catch up to it. If I could afford it, I would let it go and buy something newer.
    Hi Egon
    Dont be fooled by the newer vehicles. Not all that glitters is gold! Yes with age comes maintenance of the vehicle. But trust me, those Isuzu 280's are worth their weight in gold. They keep on goin. Mine has already been twice to Malawi, twice to Cape Town, Zim, through the most perilous roads in Mozambique and it still purrs on. Closing on 450K on original motor, gearbox, diff.
    Hold on to tht one friend. You will be amazed at the realibity of those die hard runners.