Toolset recommendations

Default Toolset recommendations

Hi everyone, I was reading usually but now I'm in the market for some new tools and need a piece of advice. All of my old ones are about 10 y.o. so I decided to ask someone what's decent on the market
    I'm looking for:
    Cordless drill
    Driver
    Circular saw (I like that ridgid is 7 1/4" vs 5 or 6" like other brands, so probably will take this one)
    Multitool (guess, leatherman's fine)
    Sawzall
    Most sets come with light and radio which I dont need or want but cheaper to buy with them included.
    Also a few maybe tools like impact gun, router, and angle grinder
    Pretty much all those tools can be around $400 total with 2 batteries or I can skip one or 2 tools and get 2 extra batteries. Then buy the tool later if or when I need it. Thanks for your advice in advance

Upd. Ok, found a drill (really decent reviews of some brands https://wisepick.org/best-cordless-drill) and a multitool. If an experienced DIYer will see this thread, please reply about how to choose a circular saw. Did not find any useful tips on the internet
    Last edited by ThrilledOne; 2020/01/20 at 06:24 AM.
    In vino veritas!

Default Re: Toolset recommendations

Quote Originally Posted by ThrilledOne View Post
    Hi everyone, I was reading usually but now I'm in the market for some new tools and need a piece of advice. All of my old ones are about 10 y.o. so I decided to ask someone what's decent on the market
    I'm looking for:
    Cordless drill
    Driver
    Circular saw (I like that ridgid is 7 1/4" vs 5 or 6" like other brands, so probably will take this one)
    Multitool (guess, leatherman's fine)
    Sawzall
    Most sets come with light and radio which I dont need or want but cheaper to buy with them included.
    Also a few maybe tools like impact gun, router, and angle grinder
    Pretty much all those tools can be around $400 total with 2 batteries or I can skip one or 2 tools and get 2 extra batteries. Then buy the tool later if or when I need it. Thanks for your advice in advance

In Vino, indeed