An ongoing trip report

Default An ongoing trip report

Name:  500 Days.jpg
Views: 250
Size:  1.11 MB

I recently started writing a blog about my journey which began in August 2018 and is still in progress. During this trip I've tried staying away from places I already knew and concentrated on visiting places I hadn't been to before. I'm sure the content will be of interest to the forum, so here's the first province, Limpopo, now completed: https://offthehamsterwheelsa.blogspot.com

Since it's an ongoing project, I'd appreciate your comments and suggestions. I've avoided the usual trip report format and thought I'd rather give a bit more background about the places I've been to and why I wanted to go there.

Subscribing on the blog will automatically send you an email when new content is added. Mpumalanga is coming up next and I'm hoping to add one new post weekly.
    Cheers,
    Frank.

My Blog
    YouTube Channel

Default Re: An ongoing trip report

Very interesting blog Frank, thanks for posting. I will be subscribing. Please post a bit about you as well, always interesting to see the person behind the writing.

Kind regards

James

Quote Originally Posted by JamesV View Post
    Very interesting blog Frank, thanks for posting. I will be subscribing. Please post a bit about you as well, always interesting to see the person behind the writing.

Kind regards

James
    Thanks James, good comment. I'll definitely add something about myself shortly. When I started the blog it was intended only for friends who already knew who I was. But the audience is growing so I'll need to introduce myself.
    Cheers,
    Frank.

My Blog
    YouTube Channel

Thanks for posting access to your blog Frank. I, and I am confident many others, will closely follow your journey. Enjoy yourself and remember others will be using your blog to plan their own trips. I am sure you will very soon have a wide audience.

Subscribed.
    Landcruiser 76SW.

“Great journeys are memorable not so much for what you saw, but for where you camped”.

At least "Once a year go someplace you have never been before" Delai Lama.

Trans East Africa 2015/2016 Trip report http://www.4x4community.co.za/forum/...e16?highlight= from post 315.

Subscribed!
    "ASK YOURSELF HOW OLD YOU'D BE IF YOU DIDN'T KNOW THE DATE YOU WERE BORN" - Toby Keith

1959 SII 88"
    196? S2B FC "Over Lander" Camper
    1975 Land Rover Air-Portable Lightweight
    197? RRC
    2002 Defender Td5 D/C
    AND SWAMBO's Unmentionable Abomination

Quote Originally Posted by Stan Weakley View Post
    Thanks for posting access to your blog Frank. I, and I am confident many others, will closely follow your journey. Enjoy yourself and remember others will be using your blog to plan their own trips. I am sure you will very soon have a wide audience.

Subscribed.
    Thanks Stan, I hope my blog can be of use to fellow members, I've learned so much here on this forum myself, it's nice to be able to give something back.
    Cheers,
    Frank.

My Blog
    YouTube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by EttiennedK View Post
    Subscribed!
    Thank you Ettienne.
    Cheers,
    Frank.

My Blog
    YouTube Channel

Hi guys and girls, I've added the latest instalment to my blog. I'm having trouble getting my e-mail subscriber notifications to sync so if you'd like to read the latest, please go to https://offthehamsterwheelsa.blogspo...ariepskop.html.
    Cheers,
    Frank.

My Blog
    YouTube Channel