Luggage trailer conversion

Talking Luggage trailer conversion

Hi

My names Ziyaad. I don't really post much. Myself and my kids really love the outdoors and wanna go camping more often. There's still alot I need to learn about camping. Anyway the help I need is I jus bought a town and country 210 trailer today. Would that be a luggage trailer?

Is there anyone with ideas to do some minor conversions on it jus to make it more user friendly. Don't want anything hectic like tents on top. Jus maybe for cooking and storage of stuff. The trailer will be used mainly for fishing. So maybe even including like rod holders and stuff.

Please if there is any one that could help. It would be highly appreciated.

Thank you

Default Re: Luggage trailer conversion

Ziyaad, for me the biggest thing would be to plan your packing space - a place for everything (that is needed), and everything in its place). Boxes/crates/etc can be effective in organising the area.

Second to that would be a kitchen area. I think the rear opening latch/door would be great to set up as the kitchen area, and could be done nicely with slides/mounted storage like the typical camping trailers have on the sides.

Iím sure other members will be around soon with some ideas...

There is a thread "Share your DIY camping gadgets" There is plenty of good ideas
    Last edited by Bostokkelos; 2019/12/17 at 07:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mzminty View Post
    Hi

My names Ziyaad. I don't really post much. Myself and my kids really love the outdoors and wanna go camping more often. There's still alot I need to learn about camping. Anyway the help I need is I jus bought a town and country 210 trailer today. Would that be a luggage trailer?

Is there anyone with ideas to do some minor conversions on it jus to make it more user friendly. Don't want anything hectic like tents on top. Jus maybe for cooking and storage of stuff. The trailer will be used mainly for fishing. So maybe even including like rod holders and stuff.

Please if there is any one that could help. It would be highly appreciated.

Thank you
    We specialize in this type of work. Based in Alrode South Alberton. Let me know if you would like to come through for a chat. 0848517656