Default ECU Remap "Takes time to improve/smooth out in curve"?

Good day,

(Skip below the ~~~ if you're not interested in a newbie's intro please)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~
    First of all - I'm a newbie. Yes, I said it. So... Here goes :

My name is J.A., but most of my friends call me VeeDeeKay. I live in the Northern Sub-Urbs, with a wonderful wife and baby boy turning 1 years old in 2 weeks time. I love the out doors, MTB'ing, road tripping and spending countless hours on Youtube watching channels like 4xoverland and Ronny Dahl. Many years ago (7-8) I use to work for a company called iWarehouse, then owned by John Guthrie who I still consider one of my favorite employers. He also introduced me to the 4x4 Community back then and since, this has been my "go-to" site to read up on the forums.

Second introduction: I love me some 4x4 action and one of these days I'm going to convince my dad to sell me either his D4D Fortuner or Hilux. But, alas, until then - I drive a Nissan Qashqai diesel.

This leads me to the reason of this thread.

With my son reaching the age where it will be easier to go camping and going on road trips (we have not since early 2018), I made the realization that my car is actually not the biggest in the world (duh!). So, this means I'd have to consider towing a trailer or rent a Camper Trailer until I'm a proper 4x4'er
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~

So, with towing in mind and because I wanted to "Treat-yo-self" I went and got my vehicle Remapped at Koos Swanepoel Developments, which I being referred to by many users on this forum.

My Vehicle: Squashie
    2009 Nissan Qashqai (J10) 2.0DCi
    De-catted
    Stainless steel exhaust 68mm from Turbo, with box in middle and at the end. (very mild, not 'growl' unfortunately)
    Latest mod since 11 Dec - Remap:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	InkedKSD_LI.jpg 
Views:	363 
Size:	264.1 KB 
ID:	550761

Now, you'll notice in the above I highlighted a section of the curve in Red - Between 2,000Rpm and 2,800Rpm.

I was concerned when I got this Final result from them as the line is suppose to be smooth, not wavey. And not taking a 'dip'.

KSD advised this will self-adjust over 200Km. No need to be concerned.

I know KSD has a good reputation which is why I chose them. However, the above does make me feel a bit uneasy. This was also done over 4 Test runs only, before loadshedding kicked in that day. Not sure if a rushed job?

TL ; DR - Is the above something to be concerned about? I'm asking here since about half the forum members here had either a Unichip Q4 put in or bakkie the Remapped.

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by VeeDeeKay; 2019/12/17 at 07:08 AM.