Discovery 3 Air suspension





Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Air suspension

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Roodepoort
    Age
    71
    Posts
    34

    Default Air suspension

    Hi All,
    Does anyone know of someone who can refurbish a 2009 Land Rover Discovery 3 TDV6 Air compressor?
    I am a pensioner and obviously have to count my pennies.
    I've tried to source new ones and the prices are beyond me. I believe the compressor is a Hytachi?
    I hope someone can help, I'm in Weltevreden Park, Roodepoort. Mom
    Ken Arbuckle
    [email protected]
    0836310743

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Nairobi
    Age
    41
    Posts
    499

    Default Re: Air suspension

    Quote Originally Posted by afriken View Post
    Hi All,
    Does anyone know of someone who can refurbish a 2009 Land Rover Discovery 3 TDV6 Air compressor?
    I am a pensioner and obviously have to count my pennies.
    I've tried to source new ones and the prices are beyond me. I believe the compressor is a Hytachi?
    I hope someone can help, I'm in Weltevreden Park, Roodepoort. Mom
    Ken Arbuckle
    [email protected]
    0836310743
    I see on eBay a new one or refurbished are in the region of 1500 - 2000 ZAR. How much labour would be charged to refurbish yours - may be better have someone order for you off eBay?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Cape Town, Grassy Park
    Age
    46
    Posts
    37

    Default Re: Air suspension

    There are kits to refurbish at a much lower cost, not sure where to source them from.
    Try these guys for reapirs:

    Auto Tech Elegance on 083 289 9261 and [email protected]
    http://atelegance.co.za/Pages/Produc...kaAgnpEALw_wcB

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Roodepoort
    Age
    71
    Posts
    34

    Default Re: Air suspension

    Quote Originally Posted by byaru1 View Post
    I see on eBay a new one or refurbished are in the region of 1500 - 2000 ZAR. How much labour would be charged to refurbish yours - may be better have someone order for you off eBay?
    Thanks, I'll give it a try.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Roodepoort
    Age
    71
    Posts
    34

    Thumbs up Re: Air suspension

    Quote Originally Posted by SchyffS View Post
    There are kits to refurbish at a much lower cost, not sure where to source them from.
    Try these guys for reapirs:

    Auto Tech Elegance on 083 289 9261 and [email protected]
    http://atelegance.co.za/Pages/Produc...kaAgnpEALw_wcB
    Thanks, I'll give it a try.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •