Russian bombers at Waterkloof - Page 5





Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 263
  1. #81
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Pretoria
    Age
    43
    Posts
    1,023

    Default Re: Russian bombers at Waterkloof

    Well it will still be one hell of an impressive plane to see in the air, I remember the B1B at Waterkloof many years ago, VERY impressive aeroplane - the size is just incredible when you remember how quick it can go.

  2. #82
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Kathu
    Age
    58
    Posts
    8,688

    Default Re: Russian bombers at Waterkloof

    Quote Originally Posted by Estee View Post
    Technical issues one wonders
    There are problems on our side.
    It is not what you buy its what you build.

  3. #83
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Ruimsig
    Age
    55
    Posts
    4,025

    Default Re: Russian bombers at Waterkloof

    Quote Originally Posted by grips View Post
    There are problems on our side.
    LOL, I guess someone wants to make quadruply sure that there is permission for them to land at WKLF
    There is no such thing as inclement weather, only poor selection of clothing.... or Vehicle

    2010 Hummer H3 5.3lt V8, 300 HP, FDL, RDL, CDL, TC and 4:1 Low Range

    Discovery and Range Rovers: SOLD: enough is enough

  4. #84
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Midrand
    Posts
    207

    Default Re: Russian bombers at Waterkloof

    Quote Originally Posted by grips View Post
    There are problems on our side.

    the Ruskies probably got lost. Itís a long way down here.

  5. #85
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Centurion
    Age
    53
    Posts
    1,977

    Default Re: Russian bombers at Waterkloof

    Tentatively unconfirmed for 16:00 today.

  6. #86
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Kathu
    Age
    58
    Posts
    8,688

    Default Re: Russian bombers at Waterkloof

    Quote Originally Posted by heyyahhey View Post
    the Ruskies probably got lost. Itís a long way down here.
    I assume you are Polish or a Finn
    It is not what you buy its what you build.

  7. #87
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Durban
    Age
    55
    Posts
    707

    Default Re: Russian bombers at Waterkloof

    hbannink I see in your post you say its entry point will be Durban? It would be quite something to see!

    I saw the US B2 bomber at an airshow in the USA a long time ago, I'm not really into aircraft but wow that thing is impressive.
    2006 Isuzu DMax 300Tdi DC 4x4

  8. #88
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Midrand
    Posts
    207

    Default Re: Russian bombers at Waterkloof

    Quote Originally Posted by grips View Post
    I assume you are Polish or a Finn
    strange assumption. Both great places. Ruskies getting lost is a safe assumption...

  9. #89
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Ruimsig
    Age
    55
    Posts
    4,025

    Default Re: Russian bombers at Waterkloof

    Quote Originally Posted by grips View Post
    I assume you are Polish or a Finn
    Nah, a Janqui
    There is no such thing as inclement weather, only poor selection of clothing.... or Vehicle

    2010 Hummer H3 5.3lt V8, 300 HP, FDL, RDL, CDL, TC and 4:1 Low Range

    Discovery and Range Rovers: SOLD: enough is enough

  10. #90
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Kathu
    Age
    58
    Posts
    8,688

    Default Re: Russian bombers at Waterkloof

    Quote Originally Posted by heyyahhey View Post
    strange assumption. Both great places. Ruskies getting lost is a safe assumption...
    Trying to figure out why you hate the Russians.
    It is not what you buy its what you build.

  11. #91
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Ruimsig
    Age
    55
    Posts
    4,025

    Default Re: Russian bombers at Waterkloof

    Quote Originally Posted by grips View Post
    Trying to figure out why you hate the Russians.
    He is anti-Trump so by extension, he would be anti-Putin
    There is no such thing as inclement weather, only poor selection of clothing.... or Vehicle

    2010 Hummer H3 5.3lt V8, 300 HP, FDL, RDL, CDL, TC and 4:1 Low Range

    Discovery and Range Rovers: SOLD: enough is enough

  12. #92
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Midrand
    Posts
    207

    Default Re: Russian bombers at Waterkloof

    Quote Originally Posted by walkabout View Post
    hbannink I see in your post you say its entry point will be Durban? It would be quite something to see!

    I saw the US B2 bomber at an airshow in the USA a long time ago, I'm not really into aircraft but wow that thing is impressive.
    60 years old - and still packs a heck of a punch.

  13. #93
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Midrand
    Posts
    207

    Default Re: Russian bombers at Waterkloof

    Quote Originally Posted by grips View Post
    Trying to figure out why you hate the Russians.
    Oh no. no, no. I don't hate Russians at all. Wonderful people. The Russian government, not so much. I'm American...

  14. #94
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Durban
    Age
    55
    Posts
    707

    Default Re: Russian bombers at Waterkloof

    Quote Originally Posted by heyyahhey View Post
    60 years old - and still packs a heck of a punch.
    Yip that was around 1995, quite something to see that thing lift off - it was in Newport, Rhode Island by the way, but don't know from which airfield it took off.
    2006 Isuzu DMax 300Tdi DC 4x4

  15. #95
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Kathu
    Age
    58
    Posts
    8,688

    Default Re: Russian bombers at Waterkloof

    Quote Originally Posted by heyyahhey View Post
    Oh no. no, no. I don't hate Russians at all. Wonderful people. The Russian government, not so much. I'm American...
    Thanks.
    It is not what you buy its what you build.

  16. #96
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    De Wildt
    Age
    57
    Posts
    35,514

    Default Re: Russian bombers at Waterkloof

    Quote Originally Posted by heyyahhey View Post
    I'm American...
    That explains a lot. I don't like Mericans.
    2012 Jeep Sahara Unlimited 3.6 V6
    Percivamus

  17. #97
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Midrand
    Posts
    207

    Default Re: Russian bombers at Waterkloof

    Quote Originally Posted by jelo View Post
    That explains a lot. I don't like Mericans.

    I dont like some of them either!

  18. #98
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    The Wall
    Age
    50
    Posts
    4,702

    Default Re: Russian bombers at Waterkloof

    Quote Originally Posted by Estee View Post
    He is anti-Trump so by extension, he would be anti-Putin
    Well tbh Trumptin is a thing.

    Or is it Putump?

    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.




  19. #99
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    PE..Rural farm - Moved to Cape Town
    Age
    53
    Posts
    32

    Default Re: Russian bombers at Waterkloof

    Quote Originally Posted by grips View Post
    The Ukrainian army also found that out during the battle of Ilovaisk, August 2014. Fact is it were a small number of Russian special forces that assisted the DPR rebels. They lured the Ukrainians into a trap and send them fleeing with great losses. History wants to make us believe it were a large Russian army that joined DPR. You can believe what you want but the honour goes to a handful of Spetsnaz that eliminated the enemy in surgical way with some of the best war planing ever.

  20. #100
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    PE..Rural farm - Moved to Cape Town
    Age
    53
    Posts
    32

    Default Re: Russian bombers at Waterkloof

    Quote Originally Posted by Estee View Post
    He is anti-Trump so by extension, he would be anti-Putin
    yep that would be it. Putin the Great would not be his fav person either

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •