Disco 3 tracker

Thread: Disco 3 tracker

Default Disco 3 tracker

Can somebody please tell me where the tracker is located in the disco 3.I have a v8 and for the past two months my battery goes flat if i dont use it for a week or more.I really dont want somebody to start tearing my car apart looking for the tracker.

Default Re: Disco 3 tracker

Quote Originally Posted by johnnybritz View Post
    Can somebody please tell me where the tracker is located in the disco 3.I have a v8 and for the past two months my battery goes flat if i dont use it for a week or more.I really dont want somebody to start tearing my car apart looking for the tracker.
    good luck..... every installer has their own preference for where to install the tracker.

from my experience though, it most often is fitted to the front of the bonnet area, somewhere amongst the headlight wiring.

Second favorite is stuck to the underside of the dash, after removing the radio. But with the D3 being a bit of a fiddly job to take the dash apart I doubt they would do this.

im assuming you bought the vehicle second hand, and I have no idea where the tracker installation was done? Because the best bet would be to take it to the shop that did the original fitment

Default Disco 3 tracker

Pm sent
    Last edited by MikeBob; 2019/10/11 at 07:30 AM.