Meccano

Thread: Meccano

Default Meccano

Hi. I have a pretty comprehensive Meccano set. With the emigration of my son with our only two grandsons I now donít see it being used within our family. It was bought piecemeal many many years back so is not one of the ďsetsĒ but is probably equivalent to, at least, a set 10. Is there anyone out there who might be interested in it or know of someone who would be? I donít know what itís worth but Meccano enthusiasts should have an idea. I am happy to send pics to any interested people. Regards, Don

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Don P For This Useful Post:

Default Re: Meccano

Quote Originally Posted by Don P View Post
    Hi. I have a pretty comprehensive Meccano set. With the emigration of my son with our only two grandsons I now donít see it being used within our family. It was bought piecemeal many many years back so is not one of the ďsetsĒ but is probably equivalent to, at least, a set 10. Is there anyone out there who might be interested in it or know of someone who would be? I donít know what itís worth but Meccano enthusiasts should have an idea. I am happy to send pics to any interested people. Regards, Don
    Alex (Apocalypse) who isnt active here anymore, would, possibly, be able to assist as he is a collector.
    There is no such thing as inclement weather, only poor selection of clothing.... or Vehicle

2010 Hummer H3 5.3lt V8, 300 HP, FDL, RDL, CDL, TC and 4:1 Low Range

Discovery and Range Rovers: SOLD: enough is enough

I sent you a pm

I am happy to send pics to any interested people.
    I'm interested - PM sent.
    If you make a noise or need music in the bush or on the beach, youíre missing the point.